You can type here any text you want

Terry Houston DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nwarky

Went to johnsperformance.com and was looking at the downpipes. It shows that they have quit making the DP for the TTA. Was looking to buy one around winter time. So....what downpipe can you get now for the TTA in the 3" size? ATR used to sell one but they have gone bankrupt or something and have heard they are getting hard to find?

Thanks

Yeah... That was what I was going to say, that ATR makes one... but if they have problems then I dont know.

Custom made or buy my used on for 2000 :)

Daniel

Swede2 said:
Yeah... That was what I was going to say, that ATR makes one... but if they have problems then I dont know.

Custom made or buy my used on for 20 shipped :)

Daniel

I'll take it!

Just kidding. I'm not sure what is happening with the THDP either but maybe a vender who sells them could shed some light on the situation. It's a shame too because I was thinking about buying one next year to hack up, I've got an idea that I was telling nwarky earlier that I think would make it flow just as good as normal and have absolutley no problems witht it hitting anywhere. I'll post when I find a place that sells the parts needed to do it.

why do you need one ???? ya goin that fast ???? Flame suit on :rolleyes:

I have a brand new one I am going to sell. Not quite sure what it is worth now that they are hard to come by, I was going to put it on ebay. I have the straight pipe with dump too. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Back