You can type here any text you want

Test and Tune 5/11 at the Farm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
A couple of us are going up to Farmington next Thur. to do some testing before BG if anyone would like to join us :biggrin:

Sully

If I can get my car back together and running, I'll be there.
Conrad

V6 Beast said:
A couple of us are going up to Farmington next Thur. to do some testing before BG if anyone would like to join us :biggrin:

Sully

HUH :confused:

I am going to wait until you are on 801 and then I will call you to tell you that it is cancelled... :biggrin:

sydwyndr said:
HUH :confused:

I am going to wait until you are on 801 and then I will call you to tell you that it is cancelled... :biggrin:
like you haven't pulled that little stunt before!! :mad: :mad: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue:
Sully you can go if my car is together. :wink: may be the GNX should stay home, remember the last time it was there? I will bring the marshmallows just in case. :biggrin:

Sully, have you tested out the new big block yet? Are you going to set another personal best before BG or are you going to wait?

V6RACER said:
Sully, have you tested out the new big block yet? Are you going to set another personal best before BG or are you going to wait?

Not really ... Just a couple half throttle passes... Going to make a few more thur. I may turn it up a bit at BG :biggrin:

You been to the track with that distributed setup yet?

S.

:D Going tomorrow. Gonna make some top secret passes. :cool:

It's amazing how much differently the car idles and revs with the dizzy. Two step is dead on and smooth.. The coil puts out a spark as long as my .... and that is a long story.. :eek:

Back