You can type here any text you want

Test Pipe with Cut Out.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

#1HotRod

Posted in Wanted but no reply. Purchased Poston 3" downpipe with Hooker exhaust system. Comes with Test Pipe, but rats, no cut out. Where can I get a good TP with cutout? I saw somewhere month or so ago some guy developed electrically-operated opener, claimed worked & sealed well. That would be great, but will settle for bolt type. Real stock so far, but not long. Help.

Thanks. I'm a newbe, did all kinds of searching/reading & learned little on GN hot rodding. Still in mind, but thinking about using those funds instead towards a TH or Meese DP. Would be nice to get something for the Poston DP still in box. I copied yr site info & definately will keep referenced. Thankzzz.

When I bought my car it came with an uninstalled test pipe. I held onto it and didn't install it for a while, and lo and behold a buddy of mine gave me a brand-new generic Summit butterfly-nut cutout that he bought for his WRX, but ended up selling the WRX before installing it.

I had a buddy cut out the center section of the TP of equivalent length to the cutout, and then welded the two ends of the TP onto the cutout and installed it into my car. Not the prettiest job but the welds are good and it works!

Back