Texas Mile

Been to 2 events and had a blast..didn't realize we were coming up this quick already..it's at Beeville now, right?

Yup, at Beeville this year. Caught me by surprise as well; the website claims there are only waiting list spots to run, but when I called they said it would not be a problem to get a spot Sat or Sun. I have to fly out Sun morning, but will try to make it on Sat.

There was a guy a year or so ago running a pretty stock 89 TTA, can't remember his mph now but it was a blast to watch. Ive taken my Supra out there a few times, all kinds of fun whether youre running or spectating.

I didnt see any Buicks running today, but there was a Factory Five Mk2 roadster with a Buick mill; pretty nice work. FFMk2.jpg

There was a guy a year or so ago running a pretty stock 89 TTA, can't remember his mph now but it was a blast to watch. Ive taken my Supra out there a few times, all kinds of fun whether youre running or spectating.

Yes sir that is a good friend of mine, that TTA is parked right now because he is off to college.