You can type here any text you want

Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm planning to go to the 1st event at Kennedale..won't be in the Buick but will still be racing for Team "K" ! Got to see what my new Challenger will run!

They postponed promods to next week. Did not think to ask Dave about Sun.

I think there were 7 cars there for "K". David, Tim, Geoff, Steve A, Stan, another guy in Stan's group, and myself. David and Geoff both went to round 2, and I think Stan did also. David and Geoff both went out on round 2, don't know what happened to Stan.
My bone stock Challenger went back to back 8.31x, then the launch control aborted on the elim round and screwed me all up causing me to burn the tires off.
Planning to go to Ennis next w/e, I think Phillip is planning to go also.

TMCCC1.jpg
Geoff's GN, Rob's Challenger and my wife's Sky Redline

We had seven cars running for Team K, two GN's, two T's, two Mopars and a Saturn!
msp_biggrin.gif

In the 2nd round I red lighted in the Sky by .002 and ran a 8.61, Tim, Geoff and Gary all broke out. Didn't stay for the next round.
Geoff had his GN out for the 1st time and with only tires, cold air and no cat ran a breakout pass of 8.80 on the brakes going through the traps at 70mph. He dialed a 9.14.
I think Tim broke out with a low 9 sec pass. Gary had a rent a racer Chry 300 running 9.20's, Stan was in the 8.20 range with his D84 car and Steve's GN was in the 7.40 range.

Next race 3/24 TX Motorplex.

Upcoming TMCCC schedule

4/21/3 Dallas Raceway Crandall
4/28/13 TX Motorplex Ennis Make up race
5/5/13 NorthStar Dragway Denton
6/2/13 TX Raceway Kennedale

Upcoming TMCCC schedule

4/21/3 Dallas Raceway Crandall
4/28/13 TX Motorplex Ennis Make up race
5/5/13 NorthStar Dragway Denton
6/2/13 TX Raceway Kennedale
Darn, really wanted to run the Dodge in the 1/4 at Ennis for this but I'll be out that day, we're supposed to become grandparents that day :)

Upcoming races.

Sept. 8th at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX

Sept. 29th Ardmore Raceway in Ardmore, OK.

Back