You can type here any text you want

Thanks - Cal & Holly

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Mid to late March is perfect down here, July is one of the months you do not want to be in Ga. trust me !

Put some chains on the trailers and drag them out of the snow banks...wait we have global warming ! No sweat next year.

I hadn't thought about the crappy weather up North affecting the drive South. It seems most of the Southerners want the early date and the Northerners wants the later date. Holly is waiting to hear fom Silver Dollar and we will make an announcement very soon. Thanks for the input :)

I hadn't thought about the crappy weather up North affecting the drive South. It seems most of the Southerners want the early date and the Northerners wants the later date. Holly is waiting to hear fom Silver Dollar and we will make an announcement very soon. Thanks for the input :)
Well look at it this way, They only have to drive in it part of the way then it will get much better as they head south... ;)

Just wanted to say we had a great time and will be there whatever the date is, again Thanks to Holly, Clint and you Cal. Jr.

For the southern guys that want the March dates, us northerns still have snow in March. The trailers are buried in snow and the roads are a mess.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
DAMN Billy, do you really think this event can be scheduled around the ONLY Yankee that is willing to show up? :eek: LOL

Exactly why March 18-19 is a happy median. :)

Jason

I am from the North and I like the March date. I would love the opportunity to get away from the B.S. winter. Sorry Billy.

Billy has a lift 4 wheel drive diesel truck,he can get his trailer out of a snowbank.
Time for an enclosed Billy.

Thanks for putting the event together. I had a blast racing and seeing records broken- looking forward to next year!

Back