You can type here any text you want

Thanks - Cal & Holly

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Had a blast. It was lots of fun seeing those Rednecks all bundled up in 40-50o weather. Wonder what they do when it really gets cold !!!!:D

Damage report:

Our caravan took four cars. Riviera broke 4th gear slider in burn out box. Rock broke another transmission (or was it Booher-the hired gun?) Regel in the Blue Opel lost a clutch against Louie L. Justin Hinderer won his bracket but lost a turbo and blew a head gasket on the tow vehicle south of Atlanta (07 F450 Power Stroke). 'Cheatin Jim' Dotson won again.

Still had a great time and look forward to 2011. Thanks Cal and Holly.

X3 had great time . It was a pleasure meeting you MR T my friend;)glad we had great time at dinner.hope it won't be the last..:)

big thanx to Holly &cal for a awsome EVENT!!

As always It was a First Class Event! Thanks Cal and Holly! Big Thanks to Clint and the Reynolds crew also!

Thank you everyone. I'm sure you guys already know this, but Clint and Holly are the reason this event happens. Next year it looks like we will have Friday night AND Saturday night racing. We are working on dates right now, but it looks it will be either March 11-12, March 18-19, or April 8-9. I am open to any suggestions on those dates.

Dates

Thank you everyone. I'm sure you guys already know this, but Clint and Holly are the reason this event happens. Next year it looks like we will have Friday night AND Saturday night racing. We are working on dates right now, but it looks it will be either March 11-12, March 18-19, or April 8-9. I am open to any suggestions on those dates.

April 8-9

I just hope you guys can keep it going it is my favorite event. I will be there when ever it is. :) We have more fun at this event than any other we've ever been to, even though I spend most of the time changing headgaskets LOL:rolleyes:

I just hope you guys can keep it going it is my favorite event. I will be there when ever it is. :) We have more fun at this event than any other we've ever been to, even though I spend most of the time changing headgaskets LOL:rolleyes:

I saw you. I was the Dude with the YANKEE HOODIE..:biggrin:

April 8-9 in Bristol ;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

End of March as well..Make sure Silverdollar raceway advertizes this event and anounces that locals are welcome Friday & SAT night to run with the Buicks!!

I would also like to thank Cal & Holly for putting on this event and not charging a Vendors fee. Cal & Holly deffinetly go out of their way to make sure everyone is happy, Cal came up to me several times asking how things are going and if we need anything. Great people, Great Event!!

Next year GNS should have a few more items to offer as far as sponsorship goes and we really look forward to this event each year.

Thanks Cal & Holly!!

Scot W.

I would also like to thank Cal & Holly for putting on this event and not charging a Vendors fee.
don't worry we WILL be changing that fo 2012. ;) I still have not seen my "block the wind for my vending spot" check come in the mail yet. :confused:

Hartlines... not to worry we will be there! no matter what the dates are.

For the southern guys that want the March dates, us northerns still have snow in March. The trailers are buried in snow and the roads are a mess.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Back