Thanks for the help Clint

TURBOKID

thanks man, had to race Darrin again for the win and he won again. He has beat me 4 or 5 times this year in the finials. I did have to go thru the hard said of the ladder had to beat number 2 and 3 qual. to get there.
richie

anytime man. Was a blast watching you put it on the back bumper ;) When and where is your next race??

Hey Ritchie, I was wondering what separates the 10.5 Outlaw class from the L/S Class, that you run?

they run 33x 10.5 W and sissy bars and can weight a little less. they dont have to have glass windows and etc. more like race cars in that class just have to have a little of the front frame and and run on 10.5 w's .

The car that keeps beating me use to be an old outlaw car runs the same engine as they do big with one plate under two carbs. and two fogger systems.

Clint no more races this year I broke the trans on that last pass and in no rush to fix it. trying to decide what I will do next year.

I did look the car over at Shady Side this year and didn't understand why he didn't run the outlaw class, didn't see much differences in the cars. Thanks for the explanation. I stopped by his shop quit a while back, when he was running the older model car. He was a super nice guy, let me look around and very friendly. BUT I still would like to see the little Buick out front. I do know that your car has the respect of those guys. Sorry to hear about the trans, I’m sure a lot of the TR folks was hoping that you would make it up on the 20th.