thanks Lou

Hey lou hows it going? I got to say lou is the man. I asked for for a fast street car and I got it. First time out to the track car when't 11.50 @ 118mph first time out. If I learn to drive it im in the 10s garanted. I love my buick thanx again LOU.
Thanks Ralph everything is going well with the exception of Andrew stressing me out, He's your brother & I want you to take him aside & have a good talk with him. Since your older I hold you responsible.He has picked up all your bad habits of disrespect.Why must we air our family's dirty laundry here in public! Sorry all!

Thanks Ralph everything is going well with the exception of Andrew stressing me out, He's your brother & I want you to take him aside & have a good talk with him. Since your older I hold you responsible.He has picked up all your bad habits of disrespect.Why must we air our family's dirty laundry here in public! Sorry all!

HA!!! Me Stressing you out? NEVER!!! LOL:biggrin:

OK....I'm the new guy....so help me out here.

Raphael has a Latin last name and Andrews is Italian....yet they are brothers....?

Explain please....?

everyone is a "Lou's son" once you had time alone with him.. so that makes us all brothers..

thanks for the good time today Lou :). LOL, it was nice chatting with you and your SON Brent...

OK....I'm the new guy....so help me out here.

Raphael has a Latin last name and Andrews is Italian....yet they are brothers....?

Explain please....?
I'm the surrogate father to the both, After losing my ass working on their cars I decided to adopt them. So now I use them as a write offs on my income tax as dependents. They both suffer from attention deficit & learning disabilities which requires me to continuously discipline even in public.

I wanna go 7's. How much is that Lou??:biggrin: ;)

Scott Wile
Don't know Scott? If I did I would be there myself. Since we lost all of our most talented brain trust to that other website I'm kinda out of fresh ideas.

Don't know Scott? If I did I would be there myself. Since we lost all of our most talented brain trust to that other website I'm kinda out of fresh ideas.

What a loss:biggrin: ;) :rolleyes: Maybe you can give him a call and find out what scanmaster readings it takes to get there:tongue:

Scott Wile

Is it for sale???????

oh shut up Lee, I have to many now as it is,
how much??

please don't answer that!