You can type here any text you want

Thanks to all

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I was really touched by people taking the time to come back to the track to cheer my up:) I know most of you came back to drink but its the thought that counts:D What a support group i have and it sure helped :) Well i burnt a piston out bad and it looks like it needs a sleeve. The block is in the machine shop and i will be ordering pistons. I guess it was my turn for bad luck after such a long strech (3 yrs)without even taking the valve covers off:rolleyes: I took the pan off Dennis,s car last nite and it broke the crank between the #5 and #6 throws and doesnt look like it hurt much else:eek: The crank has been repaired twice and it just didnt like the new power we found i guess;)

geno,

sorry to hear about you and dennis ......len is also bummed

but anytime we can come back and cheer you up ......weeeeeelllll we were more than happy to do so

so we will do it in vegas right ?

gene--that s too bad about the piston but it could be worst. we still had a great time and it was good to see you and robin again.

shawn--i dont get bummed about things like that. the price of transmissions just goes up! thats all! :eek:

Originally posted by idaho gn
ohhhhhh you need one that will handle high boost :D
i'll put some boost to it and make 2 windows for ya. but the trans will still work.

Back