You can type here any text you want

Thanks Underboost!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Hey Brent,
Thanks for the detail job!
The chicken coop never looked so pretty....even the boost is minty fresh...:D
Guess I gotta glue my wheel center caps back together and get them back on the wheels now...
:rolleyes:
IMG-20130122-00594.jpg
IMG-20130122-00595.jpg
IMG-20130122-00596.jpg
IMG-20130122-00597.jpg

Wow! Looks good.
Now that the Chicken Coup looks half way respectable, You may never get a race.:eek:

I'll give it two days with no races and you'll be slinging mud at it like a politician the day before his election.:D

Mike B.

Your welcome Chicken!!

I took a 4 day class at a Maguire's training center to brush up on my skills. They asked if I had a car to use and I said why yes I do!!!! "The Chicken's Car!!!" Hahaha I'm glad you like it Tim. If it was in better shape I could do a full 100% paint correction on it. My car isn't good enough to do it either. The name of my company is Pacific Autowerks if anyone needs help with anything send me a PM.

Your welcome Chicken!!

I took a 4 day class at a Maguire's training center to brush up on my skills. They asked if I had a car to use and I said why yes I do!!!! "The Chicken's Car!!!" Hahaha I'm glad you like it Tim. If it was in better shape I could do a full 100% paint correction on it. My car isn't good enough to do it either. The name of my company is Pacific Autowerks if anyone needs help with anything send me a PM.

Ya done good.
I drop my son off at school in it every AM and he was so blown away buy the job you did on the interior that he thought I had it replaced LOL.

Yup...the paint looks great compared to it's previous state...but it needs paint big time.
We'll see...

Wow! Looks good.
Now that the Chicken Coup looks half way respectable, You may never get a race.:eek:

I'll give it two days with no races and you'll be slinging mud at it like a politician the day before his election.:D

Mike B.

Took one day for one of my cousins to get jealous and take a strafing run at it and crap on my fender....

nordy racer said:
But hey, its still a NEW truck without any history on it so have fun with it man..buying other peoples used stuff sucks if you dont know the past on the car.

Lol no I'm not buying one, this guy wants me to take all the orange peel out of it. My next truck will be an ecoboost ;)

Back