You can type here any text you want

That's right....wer'e American

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Think with all the roadside bombs/IEDs I'd probably do the same if I were over there!:eek: Come to think of it I wouldn't mind giving a few drivers a nudge once in a while especially the ones who can't talk on a cell phone and drive at the sametime!;) :D

was there a reason that they were driving like complete idiots?

Who the Iraqis??

It's a law, it is clearly stated several places and they are told they must yield to US vehicles. Too many guys getting boxed in then getting hit with RPGs, IEDs, VBIEDS, various pop shots from some hadji popping around the corner to full blown assaults from a heavy machine gun rigged up somewhere, you get the drift. You stop, you are that much likely to be dead, they know the rules and if they don’t yield then they get bumped. Not to mention they might need to be getting somewhere fast for any number of reasons, lets not forget that you are watching soldiers drive in a war zone. **** a guy took his guard down to two seconds to buy a coke in the market and got popped in the back of the head, lets not take anything away from what Soldiers, Marines, Airman, and Sailors deal with on a daily basis while down range.

On a side note, some of the comments people made on you tube are unbelievable. I assume most are stupid kids but I really hope they are not American and making those comments. That’s the problem with most people that like to speak out about what we are doing over there, they really have no clue, everyday Americans are too detached from the war to really know, all they get is the B.S. from the news networks.

Who the Iraqis??

It's a law, it is clearly stated several places and they are told they must yield to US vehicles. Too many guys getting boxed in then getting hit with RPGs, IEDs, VBIEDS, various pop shots from some hadji popping around the corner to full blown assaults from a heavy machine gun rigged up somewhere, you get the drift. You stop, you are that much likely to be dead, they know the rules and if they don’t yield then they get bumped. Not to mention they might need to be getting somewhere fast for any number of reasons, lets not forget that you are watching soldiers drive in a war zone. **** a guy took his guard down to two seconds to buy a coke in the market and got popped in the back of the head, lets not take anything away from what Soldiers, Marines, Airman, and Sailors deal with on a daily basis while down range.

On a side note, some of the comments people made on you tube are unbelievable. I assume most are stupid kids but I really hope they are not American and making those comments. That’s the problem with most people that like to speak out about what we are doing over there, they really have no clue, everyday Americans are too detached from the war to really know, all they get is the B.S. from the news networks.

My thoughts EXACTLY!! You can clearly see in the video that some people saw the Humvees clearly behind them and made NO attempt to move over. If it were you driving that Hummer you would have done the same thing. Can't give enough props to these guys. And as prior military, id do the same thing.....:mad:

Ken B.

Back