THDP 3" and 3 1/2" Stainless Downpipe-Brand New

I'm new here, WhyTF doesn't anybody post prices or pics :confused: . On the V8 board that is all included with the listing. Here everything is hush hush top secret. Also all deals are done by PMs so no one knows if the item's been sold or not. Why is this and I'm not just picking on you TBIRDV6.

Thanx Mike

buizila said:
I'm new here, WhyTF doesn't anybody post prices or pics :confused: . On the V8 board that is all included with the listing. Here everything is hush hush top secret. Also all deals are done by PMs so no one knows if the item's been sold or not. Why is this and I'm not just picking on you TBIRDV6.

Thanx Mike

Usually when people dont post prices they want lots of $$$ & dont want everyone to know that they are looking to make some extra coin on someone, although I'm sure there are some exceptions? I wouldnt do business like that but to each his own?

TTT for ya Fred.
Recieved THDP, thanks again, real nice doing business with you. :)
Todd

Just a Six?? said:
Usually when people dont post prices they want lots of $$$ & dont want everyone to know that they are looking to make some extra coin on someone, although I'm sure there are some exceptions? I wouldnt do business like that but to each his own?

I always post my price.

Price????????????????????????

If the price is more than the 3.5" I'm makeing $425.00 than you may not want to post it, but if you will PM me a price.

If the price is more than the 3.5" I'm makeing $425.00 than you may not want to post it, but if you will PM me a price.

Dude,
That thread is from 2006
Good luck on getting your 3 1/2" to fit like a glove, I"ve had no problem w/Real THDP's
PS-by the way-hope you took in consideration of the difference of "P" & "Q" trim puck alignments

FRED

Lets see your pics

Often imitated,but never duplicated-always a perfect fit!!

Attachments

• IMG_0284 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0284 (Small).JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0285 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0285 (Small).JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0286 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0286 (Small).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0287 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0287 (Small).JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 113
Dude,
That thread is from 2006
Good luck on getting your 3 1/2" to fit like a glove, I"ve had no problem w/Real THDP's
PS-by the way-hope you took in consideration of the difference of "P" & "Q" trim puck alignments

FRED

Sorry, that will make you fill like sh.. It helps to look at dates before post.