Thdp

I called Precision for one (in August!!). Daisy (I think that was her name) said she called who I gather was his wife and 'ordered' one. So it's still possible.

I'd honestly guess that a GP would stir the pot and get 'er done.

Sounds like they're willing from what I was told.

That said, it IS Thanksgiving and I haven't heard jack since I last called in Sept.

Terry Houston is in jail or somewhere...his wife/exwife is running whats left of the "business" from a detail shop. Everyone takes the orders and emails them in but never a pipe returned...don't hold your breath

I wouldn't make them ...not enuff people want them .. then ya stock them and sell one a year ... now how fast are all you guy's goin ???? I know ...9's :eek:

Grumpy said:
I wouldn't make them ...not enuff people want them .. then ya stock them and sell one a year ... now how fast are all you guy's goin ???? I know ...9's :eek:

Ya.. when they make them..nobody wants them. Ask John... they sit and collect dust.

Now that theyre not available anymore.. everyone wants one :rolleyes:

Not in the 9's yet :D

I tried to get one from john he had one on the shelf. he said that he needed a box , then found out they werent makin any more then told me he wasnt gona sell his last 1. I also bought a tta intercooler scoop from him ( that no one buys )

well guys TTAs are a very limited market :eek: I was goin to make headers for them (and for the f body conversions) BUT ya cant make them for $500 a set :p

2QUICK2B6 said:
I tried to get one from john he had one on the shelf. he said that he needed a box , then found out they werent makin any more then told me he wasnt gona sell his last 1. I also bought a tta intercooler scoop from him ( that no one buys )

NEVER tell John anything is not available ... he doubles the price or won't sell it :eek: :biggrin:

2QUICK2B6 said:

TTA1397.. isnt that Rob Reese's old TTA.. it already had a modded THDP :confused: What killed the gasket on it?

So I guess your wanting to mod the stocker..

Grumpy,

>>>>I was goin to make headers for them<<<

I 'Thought' our headers were MUCH better than buick headers and did NOT suffer from the Dreaded driver side crack???

TClassic said:
Grumpy,

>>>>I was goin to make headers for them<<<

I 'Thought' our headers were MUCH better than buick headers and did NOT suffer from the Dreaded driver side crack???

all of mine have been fine :cool: unlike the Buick ones :eek: I was doin it for others putting a tta engine in another car :p

i bought the car from an older man in tomball texas 6/7/05. he said it was #1397 i havent researched the car . I bought the car to mod an drive . when i got it all it had was a cold air pipe K&n filter and a 340 walbro pump

Any further updates on this? What they are worth, etc?

I may have a pipe available very soon. Pipe only, no cat.

Atr Dp

well i just bought a ATR dp with ATR gate and a new turbonetics boostcontroller for $500