The book of Eli.

Flaco

N/A
Very good movie! For people that think it will preach religion it wont. The bible is part of the movie but it's more about denzels mission to travel west. The end of the movie left me thinking about the character and all his movements he did during the movie.

"headin west"....I thought it was a great movie, I would say go so see it if you havent.

Just my opinion and I am a big Denzel fan and saw the movie Friday and IMO it was garbage, not Denzel's fault but I wouldn't watch it again.

Man on Fire is my favorite Denzel movie.

Excellent movie. Yes Man on Fire was probably his best work but I really liked this one. The ending did suprise me though.

just seen it today

it was alright:) best part of the movie was the old folks denzel " do you have ant guns?" old man " ****, do i have guns" in a sacrcastic way. :biggrin:

Any of you guys seen The Road? Probably the most disturbing movie ive ever seen. That farmhouse scene scared the daylights out of me. Certainly no hope in this movie...very bleak.

what about training day

haven't seen it yet but i may get it sideways if it looks good. also that movie with john lithgow and him was pretty good. he's had some decent movies in his career. too many to list and of course my 02 differs from yours so everyone's open to their's. I enjoy man on fire but training day was one of my fav's of his.

Any of you guys seen The Road? Probably the most disturbing movie ive ever seen. That farmhouse scene scared the daylights out of me. Certainly no hope in this movie...very bleak.
I like Viggo. I'm gonna have to see that.

I see in you avatar your a mm fan! I love those movies excluding mm3/Max meets the goonies. Check out madmaxmovies.com for info on MM4!!! Theres a forum where ive posted about The Road. Sad to say, but its more realsitic than Mad Max but there completly different end of the world scenerios.