The Hot Air Registry Home Page!!

UPDATE YOUR INFO!!

Hey everybody. If you want to be on the registry, please email Brian campbell: admin@hotairbuick.com

Email him: your name, city, state, year of car, year of purchase, color, mods, timeslips, website, email address, mileage, and vin!! THis info will be added to the website, and you can go there anytime to find someone near you!!!!!

John

This is great i was hoping someone would get one started its hard to find turbo buicks in arkansas. Thanks guys its awesome i signed up today!

Yeah guys and dolls!!!!

I was just skiming the list and there was one name I didnt see.... LEE THOMPSON!!!!! Here are you Lee???

John:D

I was wondering if all registered? Not many Jersey people are there? COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!

John

not many near Delaware either.

i think i saw a hotair (no third brake light) a few months ago on route 40 around the DE/MD border. it was dark blue. i was driving my white 84' Z28 when i ran into this car at McDonalds. are you out there?

We need some serious advertising!!! I mean full scale... Lets get this registry title out on the ebay auctions, monster.com, all out!!! I know of at least two more Hot Air cars in Jersey, and they have yet to register!!!! I am going to get on them in a little while....GET OUR's CARS ON THE UP-SWING!!!

John

Originally posted by 85 TR
well ive tried like ten times and cant seem to email bryan
If your email does not seem to be going through, just PM the info to me and I will post it.

Moderators: HERB, WFO, Buick From Hell:

Can we make this a sticky, under the heading " Register you Hot Air Free- Here!!!

I didnt see a few names that I would like to, so I think if it stays on top, the better chances we have?

Thanks guys!

John