The Hot Air Registry Home Page!!

There have been a few issues with the current format of the registry. I am in the process of reorganizing the registry. So far I have reformatted my info. I am hoping to get most of entries completed by Monday.

I think it is awesome!!!
Keep up the great work Brian...Never hasitate to ask for help!!!

John

I am receiving word from Brian that the site is being up-dated to a more user friendly format, with better options!!!

Thank you so much for everything Brian C!!!

John

Just an update on the registry... I am moving a little slower than expected on changing it over. Bear with me, it will be up soon. I have a couple of new people that will be added at that time as well.

Got over half of the listings updated, this is going much slower than anticipated but should be done by the end of the week. I would like to thank everyone that has submitted their info to date. New additions continue to trickle in. If you know anyone that has a hot air, make sure you get them to register. ;)

Ok, whenever I check on the site, almost every car is of Brian Campbell's GN. No matter which I click on (except maybe 3) there is Brian's car. Nothing wrong with his car, just like to see the others. :D

Just an update on progress... As of now 32 have been updated, ten to go. All will be complete tomorrow.

dunno if any of you were on my hotair registry back in the day.. until my isp decided to go under in the middle of the night, and i lost every file on their servers..

just wanted to say.. sorry about that ;)

Looking at the Registry I only count about 46 entries. We are a rare group indeed. If there are more out there, lets please get the word out and have them sign up. We may be a rare group, we don't have to be a dying group.

Still can click on any car (except maybe 3 or 4) and Brian's car comes up. I tried it from work and same thing. Tried from my mom's puter and same thing. All three of mine show Brian's car. :confused:

If you guys find problems, send Brian C. an e-mail, as was listed on the first post I believe....Admin@hotairbuick.com...

i am sure he can help you out, and the page is still a work in progress....Thank him, especially, for doing this, as he is the only one so far to get this out to all of us!!! AND PLEASE!!!! SIGN UP!!!!!

John

Eric - Try deleting your cahe files for IE. Your browser may be pulling up previous copies of the pages. There are only six that have not been updated. The other forty are there. I am working on the others now, and yes yours are three of the ones that I have not finished.

Hot Air Registry Home Page

Thanks Brian, I went thru Safari (since we have an Apple) and it works. I was told that IE might do that and even after clearing out the cache files. Looking good. Thanks again.

Just an update on the registry. The next round of updates will be up this weekend. Changes at work have put a squeeze on my time. I have six or seven to add at this point. ;)