The Hot Air Registry Home Page!!

Maybe all of us "Hot Air" guys should put links in our signatures to the hot air registery!! That way anyone who doesnt know about it finds out and to make the intercooled guy a little jealous that we have a registery!!;)
SHOW OUR PRIDE DAMMIT:cool:

Thanks for the support with the signature links.

Latest group of additions have been added, a few existing members have been updated.

I hope everyone had a happy Easter.:cool:

I have yours and one other that I received as PMs. Those will be up before the day is done. Sometimes I miss the PMs.

I would like to say thank you to John (racemybuick) for all of his support for the website. On a side note, I did a search on Yahoo for "hot air buick" and the registry is the first to be listed, the site itself www.hotairbuick.com is second.

Just added to your registry is probaly one of the longest turbo Grand National owners in the country. It will be 21 years in September.:cool:

This is such a great positive thing to be doing. I'd like to see much more of this kind of thing here. Sorry if my post in that other thread offended anyone, wasn't my objective.

Bryan, thank you, for everything so far. Now all I need is to get my damn car back in one piece!!! lol.

What I would like to see is that maybe one day, regionally, nationally, or something, all Hot Air Gn's and T's meet in one place. How awesome would that be??? But, I digress. I just want my Hot Air running first, then I will shoot for the bigger goals...11's and 200 hot airs in one location!

John

I know what you mean about wanting to get your car back in one piece. I am in the middle of a rearend swap in my car and a transmission rebuild in the wifes car. Hopefully mine will be buttoned up Saturday and the wifes will be finished by the following Saturday. I am waiting on the parts for the tansmission.

damn you are lucky that's all you have to do!!! lol. I go this wish list after I graduate:

SMC alky
60 lb injectors
TA 54 or larger turbo w/custom mounting
Finished, fully ported heads
Bored TB
Custom Roller assembly complete from Dave Weber
Dynotech Trans job on my trans
lastly, the whole computer swap...I got direct scan/87 computer, need everything else!

Intake is complete, block is ready for cam and roller parts, heads just need $$$...They are already ported!!!, waiting for flow numbers to pick turbo, and this all excludes the exterior components!!! I have lear interior to install soon, and I am getting the car pulled from the frame to make sure everything will be fit perfect when I am done. I will most likely sink another 8000 into this car to be show and go! I am shhoting for 11.5 or lower, but if I hit 11.99, I will never race it again!!! I will show that car for the rest of it's life, and I will buy another one to race when I get the $$$....

I am starting another job aside from my full time night job, and college. I graduate may 17th, get married June 18th, and I work full time at night....After I graduate, I wanna find another full time job so that I can pay off my truck, and get that damn T-Type COMPLETE!!! After that, I am going to experiment with a test car to make some of my own products for the "hot air" peeps!!!

John

These are just my short term issues. Long term I have much more. On the wifes car I have several gauges to hook up, quarter panels to replace, paint the entire car, drivers side floor pan to replace, springs to install, control arms to box and install, heads and intake to port, and a headliner to recover. On my car I have some minor paint work to attend to, eventually install a bigger turbo and injectors, install a 3" downpipe, a trans cooler to install, and a trans temp gauge to install. I also have several projects going on with the house, going to school full time (finish this degree in January and then get my masters after that), working full time, and making sure the wife and two children are not neglected. I know exactly how you feel.

Damn Bryan!!! It's like you read a page from my book of life!!! lol...minus one kid or two (none yet!!!:cool: ;) ), but none the less...In that 8grand I am budgeting for the next two years, is a ground up resto. for the body off frame job, i am using a family friend who has helped us out before...He is charging 4600 for a full body alignment, powdercoated frame, completely detailed motor compartment, evey single inch painted how i want it, and there is no deadline. He told me that he will install new fuel lines, brake lines, fuel tank, sand blast and paint the rear, and so on....allf or 4600, plus or minus 500. If he is in a real good mood, he will also do my interior (carpet and install lear seats). I already did the headliner and visors!

Anyway, let me know if I can ever help you out! What have I learned in the last 5 years of owning my own TR? Helping others is the only way you can get good help!!! And save, save, save, save, and still, you havent saved enough!!! hahahaha...

As soon as my tr runs 11's, it will be a show car. I want to own an IC car also, so that I can really beat on it, and save the Hot Air for when the time comes (when prices for the ever so rare 84's and 85's skyrocket!) Until then, a garage queen it is!!!

John