"the lawrence conley big gun shootout" at the gsca nationals

turbo-t

i'm taking a roll call for who's goining to run in the big gun shootout at bowling green.as all of you know lawrence has expierenced some health problems a couple of months ago and will unable to attend this years event.i will be running the event in his absence,because i think its important that the big tire cars have there moment to shine like all the other heads-up classes.
there are some changes this year that you need to be aware of.
1.there will be a $50.00 entry fee payable when you turn in your time slip to one of my staff.
2.there will be no qualifying passes for this event,as your time slip given to our staff from any run you make during the week will be accepted.your time must be one of the fastest 8 door cars at the event (per your time slip)
there will be 2 alternates selected (the 9th & 10th fastest time slip given to us)these 2 alternates will be entered to fill in the quick 8 bracket in case of breakage before first round go's.once first round has been run no alternates will be used.
3.if you do not qualify your entry fee will be returned to you before the big gun races begin.
4.trophy plaques will be awarded to all eight cars that qualify
5.the winning car will receive a guaranteed $1,000 (if we have a full field)
along with a 5' trophy that everyone will really like.
6.the runner-up car will receive a guaranteed $500.00 (if we have a full field)
along with a 3' trophy.
7.if for any reason we do not have a full eight car field $100.00 will be deducted from the first & second car's payout for each car count under the required 8 for the full payout(7 cars run winner gets $900 runner-up $400 etc.)
RULES:
1.CAR MUST HAVE BUICK BODY
2.CAR MUST HAVE BUICK MOTOR
3.CAR MUST HAVE DOORS
4.NO WEIGHT LIMIT!!!!!!
5.heads-up .4 tenth's pro tree first car to finish line wins!
6.EVERYONE MUST HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!:biggrin:
THIS WILL BE "THE WORLDS FASTEST BUICK DOOR-SLAMMER" (THAT WILL BE ON WINNERS TROPHY)
BECAUSE AS LC ONCE SAID AT THIS EVENT"IF YOU AIN'T HERE YOU AIN'T FAST":eek:
SEE YA AT BOWLING GREEN,
BOBBY DON (THE OLE MAN WITH THE SLO BUICK):smile:
EMAIL:BOBBY_DON@HOTMAIL.COM

lawrence conley big gun shootout

the elminations will be held on saturday.the race director will be the one who determines when each round will go.
the final round(for the trophys & the money)will be the last race of the day.:biggrin:
bobby don

Steve too is right. Must be an ALL STEEL buick body... :D :D :D :D :D
J/K

Please tell us that "YOUR NOT SERIOUS"!!!! If you are then ONCE AGAIN,
"congratulations" You just probably took out at least most of the top 10 fastest cars from this event.

What the helllll are you thinking!!! This is a freakin CIRCUS attached to a car show!!!:mad:
Mike:(

Mike, what is up with you. Let me skool you on some internet Lingo....
J/K = Just Kidding. I figured the smilies would give it away but I guess not

You know life aint fun if Booher aint complaining....

again - J/K Mike, get it??;)

Mike, what is up with you. Let me skool you on some internet Lingo....
J/K = Just Kidding. I figured the smilies would give it away but I guess not

You know life aint fun if Booher aint complaining....

again - J/K Mike, get it??;)

OK!!! White flag!!! Im too old to be up on my space lingo I guess!! If none of the above BS was true then , Yes I must have moved into the GRUMPY old MEN catagory!!!!! I just dont want to see this screwed up!! Thants all!!

If an all steel body is not a requirement , then Im SORRY!!!! Mike:cool:

At Least We Don't Run A Half Bread J/k
1/2 breed? what the heck do y'all have? a gutless cutlass with a regal nose & tail attached to it. not j/k!:eek: :biggrin: sorry but I say this j/k crap is a bunch of crap. if your going to bust someones balls just do it, no need for j/k. if they can't take a joke... screw'em. ;)

I'm pretty sure my nextel will be going beep beep within the hour.:tongue: