You can type here any text you want

The "NEW" Anna Nicole Smith--did you see

• Thread starter Thread starter AsphaltAnihil8r
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A

AsphaltAnihil8r

Have to say I never thought anything of her,,Still dont;) ;) But have to say she looks good ,,going from a 250lb women to maybe 145lbs ..

But seems she is on coke and many other drugs ,,cause nobody is that dumb,,she's FU@&ing dumber than a box of rocks...
:cool:

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Have to say I never thought anything of her,,Still dont;) ;) But have to say she looks good ,,going from a 250lb women to maybe 145lbs ..

But seems she is on coke and many other drugs ,,cause nobody is that dumb,,she's FU@&ing dumber than a box of rocks...
:cool:
Indeed, dumber than a railroad spike....but I think it's genuine. SHE'S ACTUALLY THAT STUPID!!:D I really don't think that there is anything particularly redeeming about her. How stupid can you be to not even show a shiver of intellect and realize how rediculously you act in front of America?

Yeah once fat always fat..
The weight will comeback faster than a barrelling CHO CHOO..

She must have got reviews about her stupid show or saw how big & gross she looked in front of TV camera.

I don't care what you guys say...I simply LOVE her!!!!!

I'm a little sorry to see what you think about her...Ok, she might not please everyone, but I always loved the way she looks...she's an absolutely gorgeous woman...beautiful face, nice hair, huge b**bs...WOW!....Of course, I admit and understand that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...I would be very proud to walk with her at my side!
You can laugh at me if you want, and that's ok...I won't change my tastes to please everyone around...I like her a lot and that's it! She might not be the type of girl you like, but I know there's a lot of guys like me that would be more than happy to have such a gorgeous woman with them...!!!!!

Claude ;)

She's had a nice body. She's got a lot of miles, but she still COOKS!! As smart as a sack of hammers though.:eek:

Now that's a girl you could take to a party with a few of your buddies (say, the 4th Infantry Division)...

:D

Man, I don't care what she looks like now, I have the Playboy from valentines 1994, and she was SMOKIN'!!! She is kinda ditsy though. I wouldn't hold it against her.;)

Back