The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped buick ass

So who had the fastest car there? Any specs on it? I heard arties car mentioned a few times, but I am unfamiliar with it. Anybody got any pics? :) ;)

art's car is a 70 gs with a twin turbo stage motor. very nice set up. he had a little mishap but im sure he will be back stronger than ever

The info I have says:

#1 qualifyer.. John Schmidt 7.901@178.67
#2 " Art Freeman 7.991@165.25
#3 " Bob Peterson 8.359@164.65,

LV GN said:
art's car is a 70 gs with a twin turbo stage motor. very nice set up. he had a little mishap but im sure he will be back stronger than ever

I heard it got a little hot. :eek: It is a super nice ride. Thanks for the info guys. :)

Mustangs can't win

Lol this reminds me of the young man vs the old man. There is really no way he can win anyway guys. If he runs and loses then all his friends will give him heck for losing to a v6 , if he runs and wins what can he brag about lol. His friends will just give him heck for spending all that money to race against a v6 ahhahahaha. I love these cars!!!!!!!! Daniel :biggrin:

Wow, there sure is lots of BOO HOOing going on in here. I'm going to have to tell my Ford buddies to stop picking on you old men and your Buicks. It's all good fun until one of you guys craps your DEPENDS.

And don't make Bronco Johnny come up there and beat some ass next year. I'll bring a bunch of pink tutus for all you bitches to wear... :D

Didn’t this whole post start with GN Killer Andrew91GT saying this is "The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped Buick ass" and there was going to be this big stand by his car? What happened? There is so much smack talking I am don’t even know what happened?

86BGN said:
Didn’t this whole post start with GN Killer Andrew91GT saying this is "The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped Buick ass" and there was going to be this big stand by his car? What happened? There is so much smack talking I am don’t even know what happened?

I think when the mustangs showed up the Buick guys crapped their pants and ran off to the Pancake House for the senior citizens discount.

Bronco Johnny said:
I think when the mustangs showed up the Buick guys crapped their pants and ran off to the Pancake House for the senior citizens discount.

So when this guy showed up the Buick guys crapped their pants? Seriously dude what happened?

86bgn, you wasting your time dude asking him anything. Look thur his posts, hes just a troll on here lol. Old men, depends, etc hahahaha oooooohhhhhhh lol he's hurting my little feelings boo hoo hahhahahahaha. Just another mustang owner in a SEA of them. If he really wants to impress someone then he should build a v6 mustang to run fast. Anyone can buy a dime a dozen mustang and put a hot v8 in it lol. It doesn't take much skill to do that and run fast, impress me and do it with less like we do :cool: Oh how stupid of me, I forgot, its a lot cheaper for taco bell kids to do a v8 for their cars since they are on a itty bitty pay scale. 408, blower, etc, lol I would be imberessed to know I had to do all that to run with a v6. Maybe WE should bring the cannon to shoot out the mustangs with. Would be a lot cheaper on them than building that BIG old v8. Enjoy Daniel :biggrin:

Hey Andy, why don't you ask Dan Millen how fast some of the 10.5 outlaw Buick cars are. He is a super nice guy, on top of his game and been doin this for a good while now and I can tell you first hand that he gives major respect to Turbo Buicks. You think that everyone who is a serious player in the world of 10.5 outlaw is busy posting on here? I can tell you another secret, mid 4's in the 1/8th is Tim Lynch territory so you better have your shiznit together before you come posting some crap like that on here. Why don't you carry your "posse" and your mule up to Huntsville (AL.) or Phenix City (AL.) for one of the 10.5 shootouts. Let me know how you do against that Grey 10.5 TT Buick. He can't be nearly as fast as you are :rolleyes: cause his stuff is outdated. :eek: I'll tell you this Boy-O, you get that thing together and get yourself on over to one of those shootouts and make sure to bring both a BIG appetite and a bib cause those boys are gonna give you a big ole helpin of humble pie to stick in your trap. You may want a box of Depends as well as you are gonna sh*t yourself when you realize what your mouth just got you into. :eek: Hell, even some of the Limited Street cars are running 4's in the 1/8th.

Jim C.

need boost said:
86bgn, you wasting your time dude asking him anything. Look thur his posts, hes just a troll on here lol. Old men, depends, etc hahahaha oooooohhhhhhh lol he's hurting my little feelings boo hoo hahhahahahaha. Just another mustang owner in a SEA of them. If he really wants to impress someone then he should build a v6 mustang to run fast. Anyone can buy a dime a dozen mustang and put a hot v8 in it lol. It doesn't take much skill to do that and run fast, impress me and do it with less like we do :cool: Oh how stupid of me, I forgot, its a lot cheaper for taco bell kids to do a v8 for their cars since they are on a itty bitty pay scale. 408, blower, etc, lol I would be imberessed to know I had to do all that to run with a v6. Maybe WE should bring the cannon to shoot out the mustangs with. Would be a lot cheaper on them than building that BIG old v8. Enjoy Daniel :biggrin:

That's right. It's my fault you insist on bringing a knife to a gunfight by using a V6. Excuse #354468746543654 why your car is a turd...."It's a V6". No sh#t Sherlock, it's got six cylinders!! Not my fault you bring a knife to a gunfight every time you enter a race. You going to saw your foot off with a hacksaw and then go to the Olympics and complain that you are disadvantaged?? Quit being an asshat.

And there was no cannon needed this year, hell the Okie Buick guys got their asses whipped bad enough without you helping make the Fords faster.

How was this year an A%$ wooping??? We lost by one race. If that counts as a but wooping then how should we describe the last 2 years??? I cant believe how cocky you ford guys are about beating us by one race. We had 3 cars faster than their number 1 qualifier. All you can do is tell us how slow are chasis cars are like they are the fastest buicks we have to offer. Bottom line is we had ferd covered in the 9 and 8 second range. I enjoyed the event and dont mind a loss here but at least we will never lose as bad as ford did 2 years ago. 57-33 what a joke!!!! If I had a dime for every street encounter ive won with pathetic 4.6 mustangs, id be rich.

LSTTYPE said:
How was this year an A%$ wooping??? We lost by one race. If that counts as a but wooping then how should we describe the last 2 years??? I cant believe how cocky you ford guys are about beating us by one race. We had 3 cars faster than their number 1 qualifier. All you can do is tell us how slow are chasis cars are like they are the fastest buicks we have to offer. Bottom line is we had ferd covered in the 9 and 8 second range. I enjoyed the event and dont mind a loss here but at least we will never lose as bad as ford did 2 years ago. 57-33 what a joke!!!! If I had a dime for every street encounter ive won with pathetic 4.6 mustangs, id be rich.

I don't understand, are you saying there were some faster Buicks there that didn't race? You say there was more to offer, where was that at?? Oh, nevermind, I see.... you are doing that thing where you try to compare cars that don't show up to make up for being slow. You might have had "Ferd" covered in the 8 and 9 second range but the real BOTTOM LINE is....you got your ass whooped. But that's OK, next year is a new year. You might even see old Bronco Johnny come up and fatten up that 8 and 9 second range. Stranger things have happened.

LSTTYPE said:
johnco bronny just got told!!! lets face it. this is the ford guys only chance to rub it in. we will go back to kicking their a$$ by at least 33 cars next year. see you then johnco