The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped buick ass

I'm sure there are PLENTY of people on here with BUICKS that could quietly and easily pass you by and put an ass whippin on your car.Even on a hot texas day with power windows rolled up, the babies car seat in the rear seat, with the A/C cranking. Oh, and you cant forget the wife in drivers seat. :D :D

georgewe4 said:
I'm sure there are PLENTY of people on here with BUICKS that could quietly and easily pass you by and put an ass whippin on your car.Even on a hot texas day with power windows rolled up, the babies car seat in the rear seat, with the A/C cranking. Oh, and you cant forget the wife in drivers seat. :D :D

Where are these mythical buicks?

I'll find out this weekend... it'll be the first time to the track with this setup.

It oughtta be pretty damn fast - at least fast enough to handle any of these turbo buicks...

Andrew91GT said:
Motor's broken in... what's left but to go whip up on the V6 turbo cars? :D
Doesn't sound bad, but until you've felt a big turbo like my 76 pull on the big end you big cube nitrous boys don't have a clue.

Anyone in the DFW area wanna show the "GN Killer" Whats up? I'm sure we could figure out where he's going to run this weekend. If I were a few miles closer I'd love to let you have a look at my back bumper. Its just a little 6 :rolleyes:.

That link is just like the post. I hear a lot of noise, but see no action. It does sound sweet, but you may need to contain your words, cause when you have to eat them, they won't take so good when smothered in humiliation.
I never paid much attention to the turbo Buicks until I started working around them a few years back. They have all my respect, because they earned it. I wouldn't wanna put my a$$ on the line against a lot of them that I know are running around quietly killing a major cam overlapped, over hyped V-8 any day. Get some real numbers and then we can talk.

BandAid said:
That Turd sounds like it only runs 6.0 in the 1/8th :tongue: :tongue: Troll :eek:

****...6.0s? Out of a 500+ cube bottle fed v8? I bet it'd be lucky to hit some 6.60s...

Who is going to show him whats up? I can't stand people who just don't understand. It doesn't take cubes...

PT76GTS said:
****...6.0s? Out of a 500+ cube bottle fed v8? I bet it'd be lucky to hit some 6.60s...

Who is going to show him whats up? I can't stand people who just don't understand. It doesn't take cubes...

You guys better shut up, I only know of a few buicks that will run with Andrews car. Check his previous post, not only does he have cubes, but they are fed with a turbo too. He's gunning for 7's so before you talk you'd better do some research. Your PT76 probably looks like an alternator next to what he's running. And trust me, the only buicks I can think of in the 7's ain't got A/C, a baby seat, and probably no passenger seat for your wife. Andrews car is a race car, make no mistake. Its no joke, so if you wanna talk smack you might wanna find a slower car to pick on, you got nuttin' for him.

And this is from a buick guy.... :biggrin:

2quiktocare said:
That link is just like the post. I hear a lot of noise, but see no action. It does sound sweet, but you may need to contain your words, cause when you have to eat them, they won't take so good when smothered in humiliation.
I never paid much attention to the turbo Buicks until I started working around them a few years back. They have all my respect, because they earned it. I wouldn't wanna put my a$$ on the line against a lot of them that I know are running around quietly killing a major cam overlapped, over hyped V-8 any day. Get some real numbers and then we can talk.

How about these numbers?

Work for you?

Most dynos max out at 1200rwhp so I'm not sure I can give you any power #'s....

Andrew91GT said:
How about these numbers?

Work for you?

Most dynos max out at 1200rwhp so I'm not sure I can give you any power #'s....

Sounds like my buddy's blown 10 liter arias motor. Except that we own a clayton water wheel dyno that goes to 3000hp and then some. I'll post the numbers soon, point being, that's a damn fine car you have but it's a turbo v-8 big boy. I hope you put up a minimum of 1200, I think more along the lines of 1600rwhp. I don't remember if you had mentioned what tranny/converter you are using? Let me know if it's a powerglide, looking for a good brand to buy sometime in the distant future. Like i said before, you're lucky my car is still in the build stage. :D

You have to do all that just to beat a 231 CI V6? I was always more impressed when someone does more with less.I'd be willing to bet there is a little 4cyl Honda sitting somewhere that would ruin your day.It's not really your car they want to beat,it's your ego.

I love this smack talk! I just wish I could go. Oh well, I know the Buicks will win so no biggie. ;)

Us Buick guys are nice. We will go drive and get parts for you in our Buick when you break down and then after that, go straight to the staging lines in the same Buick to whoop up on you! :D We just can't forget to turn off the A/C to be race prepped. ;)

Sounds nice Andrew! Make sure to get some video.