The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped buick ass

Car runs good, very good. But remember, there is always someone faster. :biggrin:

Hey Ford camp, are you guys gonna wear your t-shirts with the turbo 6 emblem in a wheelchair this year after like 3 years of getting your A##es handed to you??? I have seen Andrew's car run and believe me when I say, it throws a mean supercharger belt. Oh well that was like 2 years ago. Remember it guys, that real pretty rust color Ford had in the 80s?

Better watch what you say Andrews bodyguard is gonna chime in here and give you the business!!!!!

Just listened to the clip and it sounds exactly like my monza did back in '91. 11.00:1 327 with a mechanical cam (284/294) tunnel ram with dual 450's and Hooker headers. :D

turbosam6 said:
Did you even click the link I posted? I assure you thats Andrews car in the pic.

Yeah, in the pic but probably not in the audio...listen to it man, no way that thing has a turbo on it.

I agree it doesn't sound like a turbo, but maybe its just the audio or maybe he had it off?

Andrews way too egotistical to put up a sound clip of someone elses car! ;)

j/k man!

Why don't you pick on somebody your own size... Dusty might have somethin' for ya!

Thanks for the comment brick. I guess I can feel good you put me on Andrew. I am 99.9% sure I know who it is since I hang out a lot on turbomustangs. It's definately a Petty built 106mm nasty combo. Looks like a limited street or outlaw 10.5 ride.

IT IS a turbo car and IT WILL BE fast. 7's should not be a problem. I've watched his entire build up in the DIY forum on turbomustangs.

Nice ride Andrew. I go by Dustin11 on turbomustangs. If you ever run any Orsca stuff I'm sure we'll cross paths. I'm working on an EZ street car.

How about this? If turbobuick guys will pitch in, maybe $10 each, I can finish my car and I'll be glad to race Andrew and put the film on the net :D

Hell, I'll race anything. If I could even get close to competing with this mustang then that would be an accomplishment considering my measley 383 and 88mm is outgunned. I'm a buick guy but a V6 in anything heavier than 2500# won't stand a chance with him, and it shouldn't. Maybe sick Billy Anderson on him. If Andrew wants to run his V8 against a handicapped V6 then maybe he won't mind the V6 having really big tires, and tube frame :wink:

Andrew91GT said:
Motor's broken in... what's left but to go whip up on the V6 turbo cars? :D
BULLY :mad: ..didnt you learn in high school to stop picking on the little guys?cause like the principle told you theres always someone that can woope your azz...of course not me tho :biggrin:..but it is all about the money and ones pashions..me,i woulnt piss on that car if it was on fire,but im not into fords,i dont have the time to keep fixing them,and it takes way too much money to make them go fast and even if you do go fast,they are still the ugliest little turds on the road..lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:ah ha ha ha ha ha ha...lol...TURD...

That engine I heard has some strong valve overlap and everyone knows turbo's hate valve timing overlap. Maybe I am wrong, but some things never change. I would be interested in seeing some video once it hits the track. If it is for real, that is cool, but sometimes the mouth can write checks the car can't cash. I know of 1000 HP Honda's, but they never seem to show the time slip numbers.Mark

Dusty Bradford said:
Thanks for the comment brick. I guess I can feel good you put me on Andrew. I am 99.9% sure I know who it is since I hang out a lot on turbomustangs. It's definately a Petty built 106mm nasty combo. Looks like a limited street or outlaw 10.5 ride.

IT IS a turbo car and IT WILL BE fast. 7's should not be a problem. I've watched his entire build up in the DIY forum on turbomustangs.

Nice ride Andrew. I go by Dustin11 on turbomustangs. If you ever run any Orsca stuff I'm sure we'll cross paths. I'm working on an EZ street car.

How about this? If turbobuick guys will pitch in, maybe $10 each, I can finish my car and I'll be glad to race Andrew and put the film on the net :D

Hell, I'll race anything. If I could even get close to competing with this mustang then that would be an accomplishment considering my measley 383 and 88mm is outgunned. I'm a buick guy but a V6 in anything heavier than 2500# won't stand a chance with him, and it shouldn't. Maybe sick Billy Anderson on him. If Andrew wants to run his V8 against a handicapped V6 then maybe he won't mind the V6 having really big tires, and tube frame :wink:

You've got the right person. The Ford/Buick thread this year is kinda lame so I thought I'd post a little something up.

For those who think that it isn't a turbo car based on the .mp3, here's the video the sound was taken from:

http://www.yerot.com/~aweil/100_0981.MOV

So who cares if its a V-6 GM product what ever you want to call it

When you get a on the dragstrip its a race car so pick your poison

before you line up on the strip :eek:

unless you have a slow a$$ 10 second car or slower the buick ford thing dont pay so its a waste for the 9second cars and faster,ive ran before so i know about it first hand :confused:

turbosam6 one question why do you even stick around here if you are so unhappy? this is from one of your posts.
turbosam6 said:
The closed minded BS is one of the main reasons I sold my car. I've been hanging out at turbomustangs.com, and those guys are awesome. The buick crowd used to be great, now its all I can do to read some of the jackass posts here. Theres still some good guys left, but I think alot of "serious" guys will outgrow the V6 stuff and look to more realistic ways of going faster for less $$$.

if this is the way you feel about people here why are you still here & not over on turbomustangs?

I still like TR's, and have many friends on this site. I still want to keep up on the buick stuff, after all a turbo is a turbo. And buick guys have developed alot of the turbo stuff used on todays cars.

It doesn't mean I have to like everyone though. When I first got my GN, this site was rich with knowledgeable members who were good sports. Now I feel like I'm on a ricer board. Hell, our local import board gives more respect to domestic cars than alot of these buick guys. I post on the import board here and its rare anyone says anything derogatory to a domestic owner. They appreciate cars for what they are.

Heres an example: Go over to turbomustangs.com, do a search on my username (TS6), and find my posts about pics of my GN or anything Gn related. Those guys give all kinds of compliments on the buick stuff, and chevy stuff, etc. Theres members there with street cars who will absolutely smoke 90% of the buicks here, but do they talk sh!t? No, they respect the cars and share information.

Come here and throw up a post on your mustang or whatever, you get BS. Its sad. Its like if you can't beat someone you gotta talk down to them?

I know where the mustang guy is coming from. I go on all the Metro sites and act like I'm the baddest shiit out there.

He built the car, paid for it evidently, and now feels like beating his chest about it. Getting a rise out of a crowd he knows will get all riled up about is cool to him. I'll bet he checked this post about every hour after first putting it up. I'm not a trained psychiatrist by profession, :cool: but if I was, I would diagnose the fellow with something very serious and recommend hot coffee enemas till he trolled somewhere else.

Sam, what's your bag? If you're so unhappy here, there are other grumps to jump in your spot. I would imagine most people on here visit other web sites under other names as well. :mad:

Nashty said:
I know where the mustang guy is coming from. I go on all the Metro sites and act like I'm the baddest shiit out there.

He built the car, paid for it evidently, and now feels like beating his chest about it. Getting a rise out of a crowd he knows will get all riled up about is cool to him. I'll bet he checked this post about every hour after first putting it up. I'm not a trained psychiatrist by profession, :cool: but if I was, I would diagnose the fellow with something very serious and recommend hot coffee enemas till he trolled somewhere else.

Sam, what's your bag? If you're so unhappy here, there are other grumps to jump in your spot. I would imagine most people on here visit other web sites under other names as well. :mad:

My car isn't exactly new around here, and I've had more than a few turbobuick guys talk some smack to me. Fair enough. I've raced the Ford/Buick race for the last three years, and enjoyed the competition.

If you want to hate on me because I keep my car evolving and changing while you run the same or slower ETs every year, feel free.

By the way, comparing GNs to geo metros is a little sad. There are fast buicks just like there are fast fords. Give your bretheren more credit than that!

turbosam6 said:
I still like TR's, and have many friends on this site. I still want to keep up on the buick stuff, after all a turbo is a turbo. And buick guys have developed alot of the turbo stuff used on todays cars.

It doesn't mean I have to like everyone though. When I first got my GN, this site was rich with knowledgeable members who were good sports. Now I feel like I'm on a ricer board. Hell, our local import board gives more respect to domestic cars than alot of these buick guys. I post on the import board here and its rare anyone says anything derogatory to a domestic owner. They appreciate cars for what they are.

Heres an example: Go over to turbomustangs.com, do a search on my username (TS6), and find my posts about pics of my GN or anything Gn related. Those guys give all kinds of compliments on the buick stuff, and chevy stuff, etc. Theres members there with street cars who will absolutely smoke 90% of the buicks here, but do they talk sh!t? No, they respect the cars and share information.

Come here and throw up a post on your mustang or whatever, you get BS. Its sad. Its like if you can't beat someone you gotta talk down to them?
We have cars that will smoke 90% of there cars aswell. :D :biggrin: