The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped buick ass

If your car was that fast you'd have ego too. Andrew should be proud, that car is fast and he's spent considerable $$$ to get it there. Even Dustys car isn't going to touch it. I'll admit talking smack to buick V6's is like rabbit hunting with an elephant gun, but you can see all he does is post sound clips and guys start the sh!t talkin'. Guys like PT76GTS say things like "I'd love to show you my back bumper" not realizing there may be cars faster than theirs in the world and now Andrews the one with "ego"? Whatever.....

turbosam6 said:
If your car was that fast you'd have ego too. Andrew should be proud, that car is fast and he's spent considerable $$$ to get it there. Even Dustys car isn't going to touch it. I'll admit talking smack to buick V6's is like rabbit hunting with an elephant gun, but you can see all he does is post sound clips and guys start the sh!t talkin'. Guys like PT76GTS say things like "I'd love to show you my back bumper" not realizing there may be cars faster than theirs in the world and now Andrews the one with "ego"? Whatever.....

I think it's great, keeps everybody feeling alive and I'm sure no one is taking all this too personally, it's all in good fun. We've all spent plenty of money to get where we're at, just how quick and fast has this mustang gone anyway? No new combo goes out and puts down huge numbers, there are plenty of bugs to be worked out with any build, but I'm sure it'll haul ass. :)

Damn Turbosam get off Andrews nuts are you guys dating?The guy posts a dumbass comment like(The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped buick ass)and you dont think your boyfriend should get any comments?Or should we all do as you and knock the dust off the old kneepads?Please let me know how I should respond old wise one.Furthermore a statement like(If your car was that fast you'd have ego too)is interesting.Are you saying that if a person has an object that is nicer or more expensive than someone else that that in itself is a reason to belittle or brag?Interesting.

lol, i was going to say the same thing, must be live in lovers. any car can go fast with deep pockets. i say go talk smack on the mustang boards.

nisnutz said:
Damn Turbosam get off Andrews nuts are you guys dating?The guy posts a dumbass comment like(The soundtrack to many a freshly whipped buick ass)and you dont think your boyfriend should get any comments?Or should we all do as you and knock the dust off the old kneepads?Please let me know how I should respond old wise one.Furthermore a statement like(If your car was that fast you'd have ego too)is interesting.Are you saying that if a person has an object that is nicer or more expensive than someone else that that in itself is a reason to belittle or brag?Interesting.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

KLHAMMETT said:
Can you say CHEERLEADER :)

LMFAO!!!!

So the guy brings a big block with turbo and nitrous... all out race car... and throws his weight around the turbo V6 world...

Don't know the guy but I say he is a chump.

You double the cubes, same forced induction, nitrous, full race mode...

yeah, you better whip the V6's.... freakin duh!

Go play with the other guys your size, see how many you pick up then.

:rolleyes:

AZ Vic said:
LMFAO!!!!

So the guy brings a big block with turbo and nitrous... all out race car... and throws his weight around the turbo V6 world...

Don't know the guy but I say he is a chump.

You double the cubes, same forced induction, nitrous, full race mode...

yeah, you better whip the V6's.... freakin duh!

Go play with the other guys your size, see how many you pick up then.

:rolleyes:

thats what I am saying. Maybe I will spend the money and put a stage 2 in a go kart and race.....say good bye... :eek: :biggrin:

So it does run 6.0s. It's still a Mustang! :eek: No, car sounds wicked. Sure it will run well. Friend of mine took his turbo powered 87 LX to Shady Side Dragway Saturday. Car went 5.50@117.66MPH.

Lotta work there hats off to you.

Lotta $$ in there also, so the real question is, how much you got in there and lets match you up with someone here on this board ( smaller motor etc ).

No offense, but I bet you do not win and our guys generally do not spray.

Yeah, if the guy with the 700CI twin turbo is there you will lose, that has to be the craziest motor I have ever seen, too bad they put it in a mustang. low boost he was making 2500hp......good luck.

nisnutz said:
Damn ,thats a little harsh to a fellow long time TB member,,but I can relate,cause I think Sam maybe forgetting "Fast With Class" and obviously GT boy has more of one and not enough of another,we dont need a troll showing off his motor around here...
Done :tongue: :tongue:
Nice Stang BTW :wink:

I'm not gonna get worked up, Andrew used to live here and we're friends, even if he talks a little too much smack. :biggrin:

Y'all can swing off my nuts for all I care, I'm no cheerleader. My point was these guys are talkin' like they have something for him and its simply not the case. Hell, my LS1 is faster than probably half the guys' cars in this thread and its still slow. Plus its heavy. "Fast with class"? Have a seat in my leather interiored, fully optioned, stereo equipped, Air Conditioned Z28. Its nicer inside than my GN. Lately the F body crowd has more class than the buick guys (sadly). Theres not half the sh!t talkin', less trolls, and better races.

I never said it was Ok to "belittle" anyone if you have a fast car or whatever, I just said its Ok to be proud and maybe boast a little.

I hope the buicks win again, but we'll see what happens.

There is no way thats a turbo car...sounds way too radical...turbos act as mufflers usually.

I still say big block nitrous combo. And I doubt it'll run. Maybe that sound clip isn't even his car?

PT76GTS said:
There is no way thats a turbo car...sounds way too radical...turbos act as mufflers usually.

I still say big block nitrous combo. And I doubt it'll run. Maybe that sound clip isn't even his car?

Did you even click the link I posted? I assure you thats Andrews car in the pic.

turbosam6 said:
I'm not gonna get worked up, Andrew used to live here and we're friends, even if he talks a little too much smack. :biggrin:

Y'all can swing off my nuts for all I care, I'm no cheerleader. My point was these guys are talkin' like they have something for him and its simply not the case. Hell, my LS1 is faster than probably half the guys' cars in this thread and its still slow. Plus its heavy. "Fast with class"? Have a seat in my leather interiored, fully optioned, stereo equipped, Air Conditioned Z28. Its nicer inside than my GN. Lately the F body crowd has more class than the buick guys (sadly). Theres not half the sh!t talkin', less trolls, and better races.

I never said it was Ok to "belittle" anyone if you have a fast car or whatever, I just said its Ok to be proud and maybe boast a little.

I hope the buicks win again, but we'll see what happens.

This smack talk has been going on for a few years now. Its all fun and games man! We make fun of ricers but we all know that if you run a 7 something quarter, you are fast no matter what your have pushing the car down the track. I guess we are just jealous of Andrew! :tongue: I can't talk to much smack because first of all, I won't be there and second, my sh*t is broke anyways and third, it will probably never be that fast! ;)

tta1401 said:
This smack talk has been going on for a few years now. Its all fun and games man! We make fun of ricers but we all know that if you run a 7 something quarter, you are fast no matter what your have pushing the car down the track. I guess we are just jealous of Andrew! :tongue: I can't talk to much smack because first of all, I won't be there and second, my sh*t is broke anyways and third, it will probably never be that fast! ;)

Amen... :cool: