You can type here any text you want

The sticker in his back window read "Yes you got beat by an Altima"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
So not more then 20 min ago, I stopped into Advance Auto... Backing it in I spied not just a car but an Altima SJ34R...er whatever

Anyway Just another car UNTILL I saw the sticker in his back window...hmmmm I thought to myself ...UM I havent been beat by an Altima SJ34R er whatever

So at this point I was more interested in locating this chap then finding a bolt, so I walked in and was looking around eyeballing who could it be...10 people in the store...looked to the left..old lady..cant be...looked to the right, fat guy with screaming kid...nope

Just as I was looking around again two guys checked out, walked past me, out the door and to the right towards you guessed it an
Altima SJ34R er whatever

Well I made a bee line right after him...after all I have yet to get beat by an
Alti......LOL ok you get the point.

So I asked the guy if we could meet at the light and run real quick, Told him I just got done with motor but yet to tune it...just wanted to see what was up is all...

He smirked at his buddy, looked back and said in a cocky way...
yeah ok whatever...I thought to myself..ok bud I'll remember your little cocky attitude IF I beat your Altima... yeah IF ya never know, he could have 20K under the hood, after all his sticker spoke volumes.

He didnt bother to ask what I had... dont think he knew, dont think he cared

IM running about 25 degrees in 1st and 2nd at 24#s

So we both pulled out towards the green light...he got on it a little ....impressive for an Altima SJ384 er whatever....lol

I creeped up to him...we both slowed it for the on comming red light

Well lights red...green arrow, IM powerbraking now with R's climbing...out of Vac and into boost about 3#s when light hits green...

Hammered first, left off a tad going into second (slight flare) as i did that he was right on me punching it then I letR rip and walked him by...

Speed limit is 50 on that stretch and full of cops but I let off at 78, hit the brakes down to about 55 and seen him still pullin hard so I flipped him off laughin and said to myself as he did his flybly

Yeah whatever.

I cant wait to see him again someday...it sure made mine today

Cool. I wouldn't off flipped him off personally..but good that you slapped him down.

I plan on getting a V6 POWER sticker!

That's always awesome when they fly by as if they won. Hah!, race was over before it started.

Cool. I wouldn't off flipped him off personally.

Yeah its not my style BUT he really asked for the bird by his cocky attitude...but I did smile as I gave it to him if that counts...plus Most dont know that flipping the bird originated from England and France, When one would capture the other...they would chop off their middle finger so they could no longer draw their bow back, Bird= feathers used for fletching on the arrow

So by flipping the bird only shows that I can still draw my bow back:biggrin:

AH Mike...you get to have ALL the fun. You get to have an Altima want to race you, and I CAN'T get a new Vette to race ME.

I think I'm gonna paint my car white and put some hubcaps on it......

AH Mike...you get to have ALL the fun. You get to have an Altima want to race you, and I CAN'T get a new Vette to race ME.

I think I'm gonna paint my car white and put some hubcaps on it......

Yeah but your $hit is just plain mean... zero to 60 in 2.6 secs..lol KDK built you a pretty wicked option,..... Mines just a little over stock with what i think is a good tune.

I love your car..problem is that once I get back into mine...IM bummed out..lol

Well, I had to send back another junk PTC converter, but I have a new toy coming that will hopefully handle the "meanness." ;)

Back