They Stole Mah-Baby!

FlintBuick4Life

CHINAmerica...
Where have I been you ask? Well mostly working, while my car was "stored away" at a "friends" house... but actually my Regal has been sold twice!:mad:! and I catch it on Craigslist before a third! No help from four different PIG!... oh sorry, I mean "police" stations and the Flint police lady inside was a total Cunt right to my face for no damn reason at all... I was debating prison today!:rage:! I found where it was just based on streets, he didn't give an address... but it only took me less than 30mins to find it (hard to not see). He wasn't home, but his tough guy neighbors came out and I explained with "missing" tile in hand and they called the guy, he had no clue it was stolen and I even offered him $100 or court to give it back... $100 it was. Going tomorrow to get it, i`ll post pics of what`s left of her :(.... wheels, gone. motor, gone. trans, gone. interior, in trunk, column, trashed, steering wheel, gone. seats, gone... drive shaft, inside car. all lights and body panels intact though, so that`s cool:rolleyes:. So basically, does anyone have a Regal for sale on the low? Mine is a shell now:cry:
20160625_033628.jpg
20160625_143045.jpg

Last edited:
Shady. I'd want to know who sold it to him. He's selling it with no title on hand? Sounds like him and the neighbors are the assholes that were behind this along with the "friends."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, more to the story... but it`s too much typing lol. I know who it is, I`ll have an attorney soon and the guy is a felon... I also know A LOT of dirt on him, but I`ll keep that to myself. Anyways... she is home now and here she blows.

Attachments

• 20160625_143045.jpg
    20160625_143045.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 190
  • 20160626_193919.jpg
    20160626_193919.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 176
  • 20160626_193928.jpg
    20160626_193928.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 199
  • 20160626_193937.jpg
    20160626_193937.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 192
Damn bro, I wouldn't even bother at that point. [emoji58][emoji17]

Perfect for an engine swap

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well I do still want to try a 3800 SC, but I`m rusty on all the requirements. Any idea what options I have for a steering column? Are they different by year or model?

Just look on "Craigslist" (in Flint and Saginaw) ... they are quite abundant, and their are many to choose from.

Sorry about what happened. :sick:

I have run into A LOT of BS! Since this happened and STILL nothing has changed... My Regal is still empty in my (Literally Falling apart garage)! and even worse... my DD POS Ford/ Mercury Sable with 70k miles blew up after $3,500 "full repair" job... lasted a month and caught fire on the highway a month later... after a $1.60ish freeze plug poped out and overheated the bearings... mind you I had JUST REBUILT the motor(Was less than 70k miles rebuilt!). I am still broke and I`ve had to bum rides to work for 2 years now since.... talk about ready to snap!!!

Shady. I'd want to know who sold it to him. He's selling it with no title on hand? Sounds like him and the neighbors are the assholes that were behind this along with the "friends."

The guys involved burned down the two house it was at after I got it back and the they "Mysteriously Disappeared"... they burned down the two houses on the property, faked their death and are now on the run... I have the names and FB accounts, still active!... cops/pigs wont do shit about it though :(

Sorry to hear it Jase. As much as I hate to say it, I'm sorry you got her back because now your in the same position as Earl Brown when his was stolen. I hope you keep all of us informed on how things go as you get it back together.
Are you still here Charlie? It`s been years since I`ve heard your kind words of criticism :)
Sorry to hear it Jase. As much as I hate to say it, I'm sorry you got her back because now your in the same position as Earl Brown when his was stolen. I hope you keep all of us informed on how things go as you get it back together.
I`m still here... Kinda :(

On top of all that BS... I had an issue with a fully loaded 97 Sebring with Chrysler 300 wheels I bought... had a bad title! Got pulled over and after $3000 it was taken from me and bought by the same cop that pulled me over!!!! Now I can`t afford car insurance in this shit ass town... Highest in all of the U.S.

Sorry to hear of your troubles!
You need to quit drinking the city water...Beer may be a lot safer.;)
It appears the police have lethal levels of lead, in their brains. And, "retroactive birth defects" is producing car thieves, arsonists, and who knows what else....

You ever have a thot of just GTFO, and start over?

Hey FlintBuick4Life, an Ol" North-ender here, that shit happened to me too in 1987, twice, and I packed up and got the hell out of there before I lost my life or someone else lost theirs. It's the best advice I can give you. Happy now in Ann Arbor with my WH1 ;) !!! Listen to Chuck