You can type here any text you want

Things to do Friday or Saturday Night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spooln1

10 years ago or so when I was in the "street racing" scene you could find large groups of cars hanging out in certain areas in Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates/Hanover Park areas every Friday and Saturday night. It might be a bit too early in the season, but do any of the Buick guys have cruise nights or hang outs regularly on the weekends? I'm looking to get mine out and have some fun.

Neil,
It's not like what it used to be, damn cops are breaking things up as soon as you find a spot. I think they hang out on Randall in South Elgin by that McDonalds and I thought they hang out in Barrington somewhere out there. I will check with my nephew and let you know.

Prasad

THOSE DAMN COPS!!!!! :D

LOL

William,
I know have COPS in our group with GNs and I love them like my brothers. I understand they're only doing thier job when some idiot calls and complains. I just used as that in a loose term since they are the ones that has to do the dirty job.

Prasad

Neil,
It's not like what it used to be, damn cops are breaking things up as soon as you find a spot. I think they hang out on Randall in South Elgin by that McDonalds and I thought they hang out in Barrington somewhere out there. I will check with my nephew and let you know.

Prasad

I hang out at the South Elgin spot. It is now 2 blocks south at the LA Fitness. I am usually the only GN. I see more GNs at the Monday night show in McHenry. Great Time. Get there early around 5 p.m. There is always two there. Buick night brings out eight. The best is the Midwest meet which has not been discussed yet. Last I heard last year it is in IOWA. Brad

I hang out at the South Elgin spot. It is now 2 blocks south at the LA Fitness. I am usually the only GN. I see more GNs at the Monday night show in McHenry. Great Time. Get there early around 5 p.m. There is always two there. Buick night brings out eight. The best is the Midwest meet which has not been discussed yet. Last I heard last year it is in IOWA. Brad

Sweet! I'll head out to the Elgin spot tonight. Would be nice to hang with some more Buick guys.

Back