thinking about checking this car out, what do you think

You get what you pay for. Why would anybody spend $7K on a 90K GN that he knows nothing about, other than a tree fell on it?

Is that really the market for GNs now? They never go below $7K, or above $15K? Might as well buy a mint one. A lot less pain down the road...

strike

im guessing if he wanted to spend 15k at once he would have by now.....to buy a gn that he can get in and start driving is worth 7k:confused: ,then he can clean it up,fix little things slowly,save and have it painted sweet....7k is way easier to make appear for many people than 15k..........7k up front a little here and their,if he runs out of money,part it out and make 10k+...i parted out a t-type that i totaled in 1998 and made more than 7k.....i just had a friend that i got to join here...hm..hm..make a fake gn for his wife and has 7k in it and it has a small block and the interior still needs done,its red inside...7k is fair,as long as the motor isnt knocking and the roof dont need chopped off from the leaks...

im guessing if he wanted to spend 15k at once he would have by now.....to buy a gn that he can get in and start driving is worth 7k:confused: ,then he can clean it up,fix little things slowly,save and have it painted sweet....7k is way easier to make appear for many people than 15k..........7k up front a little here and their,if he runs out of money,part it out and make 10k+...i parted out a t-type that i totaled in 1998 and made more than 7k.....i just had a friend that i got to join here...hm..hm..make a fake gn for his wife and has 7k in it and it has a small block and the interior still needs done,its red inside...7k is fair,as long as the motor isnt knocking and the roof dont need chopped off from the leaks...

BTDT... Not for ME. For others? I'll stick with my advice...

strike

Buy it

Every Grand National Ive owned that is three now, have had to be repainted. You all know the factory paint is crap laquer and it shrinks and has to be stripped to repaint any way. We all have to repaint at some point because the factory Laquer paint continually shrinks it never stops until it busts wide open and cracks and spider webs. So just do it.:biggrin:

well just checked the finances and they do not work out. so it looks like im going to have to hold off on a car...again. the woman put the smackdown on it, for good reason though. I have a lot of stuff that needs to be paid off first, its good to have her around she grounds me. anyway, gonna get down to business and get some stuff paid off. Im six months I will be ready to take another shot. so if anyone knows of anyone that may be selling their car around june, I should be looking, most likely with check in hand :) and probally with a bit more to spend also.