You can type here any text you want

Thinking of painting it black

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
+1

I think your ability to view and post has to be approved first, not the signing up. Anyway, it's going to be worth your while to get in on this group purchase as it closes at the end of Jan. and we need one more buyer to close the deal.

Send an e-mail to the admin over there to get signed on.

Count me in and I'll try to get signed on the other sight.

+1

I think your ability to view and post has to be approved first, not the signing up. Anyway, it's going to be worth your while to get in on this group purchase as it closes at the end of Jan. and we need one more buyer to close the deal.

Send an e-mail to the admin over there to get signed on.
Are these the best ones that are exact duplicates..as far as shape goes?
I'm needing one as well.

Don't know if they are the *best* ones made, but Hawk's is one of the last of the 3rd gen Vendors that is carrying them. Seems once a vendor runs out they take them off the inventory all together. I've e-mailed a couple and either got no reply or "sorry, we don't have those anymore"

Most,if not all, the other 85-90 T/A,GTA owners seem to want the 91-92 aero wing as it's fiberglass from the factory.

Not to be an alarmest but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they aren't available anymore,anywhere in a year or so.

Thanks for the info, guess I need to get off my butt and research a bit as I do need one so I'll sign up. I think one of the locals has a Hawk one and it looked identical but I will confirm.

Back