You can type here any text you want

Thinking of parting out my TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David Husek

Turbo Buick Performance
I have a TTA I am thinking about parting out. What is everything worth? I have ideas, but would like some feedback on this. Will post some pics if I get some good responses and decide to part it. Thanks

tta

What condition is the car in? Does it run, mileage, interior, how much for the complete car?

I call dibs on the VSS

I bought my TTA without the engine and trans for $5,000 74,000 mi now its no show piece but it did come with line lock, new tires ,new drilled slotted rotors EBC green pads, spohn torque arm and crossmember,alarm system,boost gauge with dual pillar pod

paint still shines only two small dents--the front seats are junk

the previous owner ran 10's with this car so I bought the ported heads THDP from him as well, he also rebuilt my engine and installed everything for $0 labor--that was why I agreed to pay $5,000 for an engine less TTA well that and the fact I had been searching for 2 yrs to find a car to put my engine into, I had an 87 GN that I pulled the drivetrain from and I had the TTA headers and motormounts just waiting for a swap into an F-body

my credit union PSECU also financed the TTA for the KBB which as of 2 yrs ago was $21,000 @ 5.5% so the wife and I borrowed the full amount, half went into the car the other half went into home remodeling

why did I type all that? well it just goes to show you that yes you can part the car out and make your money back

I need the boostgauge/tach from the dash,and the trans crossmember..:D :D
any emblems that are Very Good Condition:)

Send prices...

you can piece certain pieces out easy BUT you end up with a lot of extra stuff that ya have to have hanging around till ya sell it .. regular 3rd gen parts are not worth taking off the car .. I just threw away a ton of 3rd gen junk.. wasn't worth it to even put on Ebay :rolleyes:

I have a TTA I am thinking about parting out. What is everything worth? I have ideas, but would like some feedback on this. Will post some pics if I get some good responses and decide to part it. Thanks

Just my O2, but the car seems to be in decent shape, might be worth it to just try and sell it as a whole. I parted an 89 GTA a few years back and can agree with Dan that you end up with alot of stuff that isn't worth much. I would try Ebay.

T-top reciever

The black metal plate that the T-tops slide into, mine has a few rust spots, I was wondering how yours looked. If in good shape I would be interested

What issues are you having with it thats making you think of parting it out? Ill get in line for the Emblems.

Where are you located at?
How bout some closeups of the rims....interested in them also.

Price on engine harness and frame mounts for engine. and down pipe. thanks

Make offers to what you are willing to pay for the parts. This will be what will help me decide if its worth parting or keeping. Thanks for all the input. If I do decide, I will keep everyone in line for requested parts. I am willing to listen to ideas.....

Back