You can type here any text you want

thinking of selling a set of 87 gn rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I got a possible buyer...

Hey bud, what's up ! I've got a friend thats been looking for a nice set of GN rims for sometime now. I'm gonna tell him about yours. Let me know how much $$ shipped to 00956 & if u can sell/send them w/o the tires. BTW, do u have any pics of them ? Thanx.

hay gerson, what's up bud :) , the rims are in very good condition and i will take them off the tires, i have these pics, but will take others if he wants, let me find out how much shipping would be first. so how's your car coming along G.:confused: always good to hear from ya. :cool:

Attachments

• Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Picture 081.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 128
I haven't done much to my car it's still @ the body shop:rolleyes: , rt now I don't give a damn about when it's done. Rather have him call me when ever he's done than losing my head & getting in trouble. It has gotten to this point. I rather not see him. My buddy goes & checks up once in a while because I'll grab him by the neck...sorry for the rant had to vent, back on topic. I spoke to my friend today & the only question he had was if the centers where included. I see them in the pics but are they included? Let me know. They look nice indeed...

yeah the center would be included, dam dude, i know how you felt my car took months to get right, but hopefully when it's done it would have been worth the wait, don't give up on her yet gerson, these cars are fustrating but when they run right ,man are they sweet. i really hope you get everything worked out. HANG IN THERE BUD.

Let me know when u have the final price so I can tell my friend about it. Thanx.

Back