You can type here any text you want

this damn windshield decal!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bird of Prey

why can't i find just 1, in words ONE damn windshield-decal for my tta? why must it be so hard to find one?

i can't understand it... i'm desperate!

if i don't find that pontiac decal my windshield in the future reads "PIONEER" grrrr

matt

I agree . . . except absolutely none of my possesions read PIONEER, and I'll keep it that way.

yes - we have many threads about getting those and installing them... what exactly is your problem? ;)

decal

matt, you have to call them...I recently go mine from them and its as good as the original.

good luck

I'd take all the emblems and decals off the car... tell everyone its just a v6 firebird.... and now adays younger crowd wouldn't know what happened when they got their doors blown off.

Yeah problem is cocky little kids won't race you cuz they think this body style are all slow. I had a kid laugh at me and ask if I had a 305, then I blew his doors off. He wouldn't even look at me after that.

over here, the problem is, that every, yes i say, every us-built car or exotic sports car looks faster as our "all-day-cruisers" like VW Golf, Toyota Corolla, honda accord a.s.o...

so nobody ever wanted to race me and my tta. sad but true

...and it would not help if i took off all the decals.

Back