This is how I spend most of the time with my Buick.....

Russ can straighten you out if you can't get it yourself. :cool:

I'm hoping that the new cam sensor cap gets this thing up and running again otherwise I'm back to square one and may take you up on your offer for some advise/parts.

you can't just go throwing parts at the car :redface: ... wasting $$$$ and time :eek: BUT hey it's your car :cool: it is to bad you have only used it for 300 miles .. we do that every other day or to :p :biggrin:

you can't just go throwing parts at the car :redface: ... wasting $$$$ and time :eek: BUT hey it's your car :cool: it is to bad you have only used it for 300 miles .. we do that every other day or to :p :biggrin:

Well I'm going off of research and what people are telling me may be wrong. If this doesn't fix my problem I will just have Mr Merritt look at it. I really just want to get the car started as it's been down for about 5 months now.

As far as the person that asked about the wheels they are for the Honduhh (I hand polished them over the summer).

Hey Russ, would I just call you and set up an appointment if I wanted to have the car towed to you?

Never had any dealings with him,but look forward to soon,all i hear a great things about him....:cool: :cool: