This is why i dont watch WWE....

I haven't watched wrasslin' much in the last in several years. So when did it turn ghey? :confused:

Back from the dead wow. Spam poster

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Remember years ago on 20/20 John Stossel was interviewing some wwf wrestler and he asked him if it was all fake. So the guy slugged him onto the ground and asked him if that felt fake. Wonder how much that cost the douche bag in litigation.
The sport sucks with all the greats gone like, "Ernie" the Big Cat Ladd, Haystacks Calhoun, Wildman of Borneo, Andre the Giant, Chief Strongbow, Jake The Snake, The Undertaker and don't forget the tag teams, those female ones were hootttt! And some of those moves, the eye gouge, the spinebuster, The Elbow Drop and of course the Johnny Powers, power leg lock. And people paid money to go watch this. It was hilarious to see on tv and see someone get an arm to the Adam's Apple from a falling freight train and just get up and shake it off. Naw, no fake there.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Remember years ago on 20/20 John Stossel was interviewing some wwf wrestler and he asked him if it was all fake. So the guy slugged him onto the ground and asked him if that felt fake. Wonder how much that cost the douche bag in litigation.
The sport sucks with all the greats gone like, "Ernie" the Big Cat Ladd, Haystacks Calhoun, Wildman of Borneo, Andre the Giant, Chief Strongbow, Jake The Snake, The Undertaker and don't forget the tag teams, those female ones were hootttt! And some of those moves, the eye gouge, the spinebuster, The Elbow Drop and of course the Johnny Powers, power leg lock. And people paid money to go watch this. It was hilarious to see on tv and see someone get an arm to the Adam's Apple from a falling freight train and just get up and shake it off. Naw, no fake there.
Yup like 35 years ago Dr. D David Schultz slapt him in the friggin ear, he was directed by Vince to act like that. Magnificent Muraco was my favorite what a bad ass..
This one's for you Claude lol

Yup like 35 years ago Dr. D David Schultz slapt him in the friggin ear, he was directed by Vince to act like that. Magnificent Muraco was my favorite what a bad ass..
This one's for you Claude lol

I can't believe I watched that, lol. At first I thought it was The Diceman. Would be funny to see any of them go up against Chuck Norris even at 79. Even better Dirty Harry.
Yeah, Stossel looked like he sheet his knickers.

I don't know, when I saw WCW Sting vs Ric Flair, those knife-edge chops they were exchanging sure looked and sounded real. Their chests showed it, too. They were also exchanging whoo's throughout the match. That was the best live match I ever saw. Arn Anderson accompanied Flair to the ring and ringside was constantly distracting the ref, so Flair could cheat. Sting eventually won when he reversed Flair's figure four leg lock into his scorpion deathlock.

Or the time, I saw WWF Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan. While Hogan was down on the mat, Macho Man was up on the top rope getting ready for his flying elbow drop. He was turned to the crowd, ooo yeah'n and flailing his arms; until someone in the crowd hurled a partially full fifth of Jim Beam at him. It hit Macho Man square in the forehead and knocked him off the top rope into the ring. Blood was gushing out of a huge gash and the match/show was cancelled. I saw that bottle flying through the air, too bad Macho Man didn't.

Thankfully, that was the last match off the evening, because the card was loaded. I got to see Legion of Doom vs The Bushwhackers, Junkyard Dog vs "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase with Virgil, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan(hooooo!) and "The Birdman" Koko B. Ware vs The Nasty Boys, The Big Boss Man vs The Honky Tonk Man with "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake vs Bret "The Hitman" Hart, and Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs "Ravishing" Rick Rude.