You can type here any text you want

This kill is Dolphin Free ;-)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Killed a Evo MR with dealer plates....Dude probably just brought it home. I was behind him at a light and he was eyeballing me. I dunno if he recognized the GN or if he just wanted to scoff at my pillar mounted gage pod, but when the light went green....he takes off.
I rolled into it to let him get out a couple lengths before I nailed it....didn't want to rub his paint while going around his bumper.

As I blew past him, he's power shifting his butt off...I let off the throttle and sneezed at him.....and coasted on by.....:tongue:

Next light we were side by side...he wouldn't even look.:(
Looked a little sad...I think I saw tears welling up in his eye's.

Light went green and he behaved like a lil ol' lady...:biggrin:

Boost kills.:cool:

Attachments

• dolphin.jpg
    dolphin.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 300
Good question, Jerryl.
Since the Camaro is set up for cornering and not drag race, the GN will defiitely walk it in a straight line now. The way it felt when I ran that 11.14 was awesome.

That said...I know guys with the same combo on their first gen Camaro's that I have, but they are runing auto's and set the suspension up for drag racing...and they are running high 10's.

I know I could get the GN to do a high 10 with race gas and more boost...:biggrin:

Back