You can type here any text you want

Thoughts on BPG's?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Esasky's85GN

RACE ME WITH WHAT?
Gents,

Spank here. Got a question for you... what did you guys think of the BPG Nats this year? Personally, I was not real happy. My buddy and I went up and all though we are not racers in the TSO or TSM class, I felt that there should have been more time dedicated to the "Test N' Tuners". My buddy paid $35.00 for both Friday and Saturday and got to run his car 4 times.... 4! Last year he ran his car 10 times just on Friday! Was it just me or did it seem like things werent planned as well this year as they were last? Comments? Suggestions? Replys?

Thanks,

Spank

i thought it was great got at least 20 runs in on friday noon to 6 but tranny had issues and had to stop could of got 10 more before the night was over. i think the saturday is bullcrap no racing till 5 because of carshow in my opinion is who wants to go to a racetrack to watch cars sit still. i give props to all who make a showcar out of there car but that shouldnt be at a race track

I got about 18 runs in three days. I could have gotten more if I wasn't so mean to the car.

Was it just me then? We only got 4 runs in 2 days.... maybe just the timing was off.... other than that, everything was good. Oh well, nuff said. If anyone knows about any other Buick events coming up in the North East, please let me know.

Thanks,

Spank

:D

Back