You can type here any text you want

Thrasher Anti theft

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott

I just recently bought a thrasher 92 chip, no stutter, anti theft from board member Cale22.

I placed it in the car and it cranked for about a second then died, I guess this is the anti-theft. I contacted Cale22 back, and he did not remember the startup sequence. I also contacted thrasherchips.com but have had no response from them.

Can someone please private message me the startup sequence I should use, to get my car to work with the chip? Or tell me who I can contact?

You can see in the cars for sale postings that I do have a TR and in the parts for sale postings that I bought a chip from Cale22, and am not just trying to get the sequence.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Cale22
Just to let remind you, this is a board that can be accessed by anyone. If you let everyone know the sequence, then it kinda defeats it's purpose don't you think?

Send him a private E-mail as he requested.

Paul

Originally posted by Sleeper
Cale22
Just to let remind you, this is a board that can be accessed by anyone. If you let everyone know the sequence, then it kinda defeats it's purpose don't you think?

Send him a private E-mail as he requested.

Paul

I agree and have deleted that post to this thread. Don't want to upset anyone, but let's not broadcast instructions on bypassing the anti-theft feature of this chip. Please us private e-mail.

Jack

I'm sorry guys!! I thought that I was giving him the incorrect information. He had PMed me upon receiving the car, and I PMed him the instructions that I posted. Afterwards, he made this post so I figured the information was incorrect, so I posted what I had told him to do so that someone might correct me. Sorry again for the trouble! :(

I have the anti theft on the thrasher but want to get rid of it. It is good when driving to the store but at the track it is a real pain.
How can I delete this?

paul

Originally posted by PaulRV6
I have the anti theft on the thrasher but want to get rid of it. It is good when driving to the store but at the track it is a real pain.
How can I delete this?

paul
You have to get another Thrasher without it. Just pop it in at the track.

Originally posted by PaulRV6
How can I delete this?

paul

Another nice feature with the Extender chips. It's anti theft feature can be turned off at will. ;)

What is an extender chip and what are the advantages? Who sells them and how much are they? Thanks for the tips!!

paul

Back