Thrasher chip info

Quickturbosix

High on PSI
I called Thrasher today to get a chip. Well I got a answering machine, said to call 765-453-7393 to purchase a chip. Ok so I call the guy tells me that "Thrasher hasn't made chips for Buicks in about a year and a half and won't be making anymore, They are only making chips for the series II 3.8 supercharged".:confused:

Is this true or is there a source for them out there?
I wanted a 100 chip for stock injectors without stutter or anti theft. If anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know.

From what I just read on one of the sites Chad so graciously provided:) , when using a Thrasher chip the o2 is out of the picture entirely, correct? I was under the impression that the o2#'s & knock retard were the two most important things to look at when tuning. I'm not using one but my father is & I'd just like to be sure on this. Do you need to have a egt gauge to tune the car if you're using a Thrasher chip? I hope I'm not being too difficult for you guys that have heard this question too many times. Thanks. :)

Having the 02 sensor out of the picture is optional. In order to do that you need to learn in all the BLM cells with an O2 sensor. Then you can disconnect the O2 sensor and it will run off what was already learned. EGT would be recommended if you ran it in full time open loop but otherwise not required when running the O2 sensor full time. Personally I like to watch the O2 sensor so I never disconnected it. Rather replaced O2 sensors if killed by race gas than loose that reading.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Chad

Yeah, he does want to be able to see the o2#'s, so we're going to put a new GM o2 in there. We're getting almost no readings off of the one in there now. Thanks again.