You can type here any text you want

Thrasher Chip....UN-Fr*****n Real

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
I followed Scott Instructions to the T on the Install of my 92 Chip.

Here is the Stats om my car"

17.1 lbs of boost
0.0 Retard
4.65 TPS
255 MAF

Closed Loop
Rich

on pimp gas and Idles as smooth as a Cadilac.

Thanks THRASHER!

Damn straight! Mine was overboosting at first on the solenoid alone, but now I got it under control. (Bleeder valve)

Good running street chip. I love it so far.

...Wait a minute.. Scott, what were your instructions to him? You have a special method of something? E-mail me if so.

Is this the same chip that Thrasher is advertising for $25.00? What install instuctions were there?

No instructions, just install turn fuel pressure to 45 with line off, have fun,

;)

Well Hyper you are close. Like Scott has Instructed me and everyone else that has asked you must have your car tuned in order for it to work. Scott said and I can quote this " This chip will not fix problems with a car that is not running right."

I spent about a week and allot of help from Hyper and From GN-Newbee.

And of course my Turbo-Link and this board.

Yes this is the same chip that Scott sells for $25 shipped to the US.

Tune your car, make sure your IAC, TPS and blm's are on. Make sure you have an adjustable regulator or at leaset the 237.

Unplug you ECM, slip out the old and in with the new. Plug in your ECM and go drive it normal for about 5-10 minutes.

After that the ECM has learned itself and it will Idle like a New Northstar.

I love it! One of the Old School chips might be a little better for the race track, but I don't think they could compare for street usage.

Just my .02 worth.

Back