You can type here any text you want

Throttle Position Sensor adjustment

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNONYX

I have been reading different opinions on what voltage value of the Throttle Position Sensor adjustment. My idle is set at 0.42 volts and W.O.T. has a reading of 4.30 volt. Is this okay?
Note: No scan tool using Voltage meter.

I have been reading different opinions on what voltage value of the Throttle Position Sensor adjustment. My idle is set at 0.42 volts and W.O.T. has a reading of 4.30 volt. Is this okay?

This is correct for key on engine off. Since thats how you set them them you are fine & most aim for exactly those numbers. Altho WOT of anything 4 or over is perfectly fine.
Read www.vortexbuicks-etc.com & www.gnttype.org & they will tell you exactly what I just told you.

idle is a bit high. Should be between .10 and .30. WOT is good.

Are you kidding? You must be thinking of IAC counts. I don't want to be rude, but you need to be sure you know what you are saying before you give advice to someone working on their car.

John

Sounds about right.
Stay below 0.46 idle, and 4.75 WOT
The WOT value is chip dependant as well. :cool:

idle is a bit high. Should be between .10 and .30. WOT is good.
Not on a well running TR. :eek:

Back