Tial External wastegate

1bad85gn

Does anybone have a pic or info on what vacume lines go where (there are only two). I am new to external style gates. Any info appreciated.

the side port goes to the turbo and top goes to vacuum,
I just got my tial 38 mm ,unfortunatly it dosent fit my atr
downpipe:(

I used the ATR pipe for the delta gate. Fits fine. Thanks for the info on the vacume lines.

Chris Schneider said:
the side port goes to the turbo and top goes to vacuum,
I just got my tial 38 mm ,unfortunatly it dosent fit my atr
downpipe:(

You looking to sell the TiAL for something else or do you plan to modify the downpipe?

i used tial on my dp from messe....works awsome HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

i have a bunch of pics but i dont know how to host em. If someone could host i can post many good pics of it.

Yeah, I have since swapped out my Deltagate for a TiAL as well. Amazing piece and I know one of the machinists for TiAL and can tell you they adhere to a much higher standard than Turbonetics. I too highly recommend any of the TiAL products.

Did anyone have to port the turbo waste gate hole? I am still having trouble. I have switched the vacume lines to every conceivable combination. I'm just about ready to bail on this set up and go back to the old internal technology. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Ext WG

Anyone seen one used on an 85 hotair ?

Im converting over to IC with and 87 TB and intake (JS Manufacturing). What do you do with the existing vac lines on the turbo?