You can type here any text you want

Tim Lynch Outlaw 10.5 record setting pass 6.86 @209mph at Etown.. *Video*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Steve,

Thanks the is the baddest hot rod on the planet right now!

I had the pleasure of watching it in person. Saw the car run a record number last year also. Tim makes it look easy. :cool:

1FASTV6 said:
I had the pleasure of watching it in person. Saw the car run a record number last year also. Tim makes it look easy. :cool:

I saw him down here at the Orlando World Street Nats.. He does make it look easy and what surprises me the most is how consistent this car is (probably the most consistent turbo race car I've ever seen)!!! Usually turbo cars and consistency don't go hand and hand..

it was tire smoke from the tires balloning(sp) so much that they rub :eek: that car is wicked fast and so is his street car wich probely funded half of the black car lol :biggrin:

How does he steer that thing? The front wheels did not touch the ground in the 1/8th mile run! :eek:

That is Bad ASS! Also check out on you tube Turbo outlaw street,Bill Lutz in a 67 camaro twin turbo runs a 7.01 at over 200 MPH outlaw street!I'd say he's knocking on the door!

Am i wrong, or was he in the right lane when he started, and in the left lane at the end?

HOLY old thread Batman!:eek: LOL This car is a LOT faster now and GNbrett I also liked how this car looked all black without the green/blue graphics on the front clip.

Back