You can type here any text you want

tire choice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hello people; I was at Costco today (club store) and I started asking questions about tires (there running a bridgestone special) and he asked the regular questions and I told him I had after market wheels. He said costco will not work on that they only do whatever was OEM. Maybe he meant OEM tire size. I thought that was weird as I'am just sharing the BS. I don't know if that's true will all club stores or just this one.
IBBY

i got in a jam back in the day when BFG had the only DR's and sears wouldnt put them on for me ... said they didnt have enough tread an the sticker an lil teets were still on the tire :rolleyes:

hello people; I Just shot a load for tires today.. They should be in in a couple of days. I had General tires before and from what I've read about these they sound pretty good. I got the Altimax HP 245-50-16 all around at Sullivan tire. I saw there adds on TV and that helped me in buying them there. It cost me almost $700 with all that goes with that and a front end alignment. Also I got the road hazard thing.
Lets see what the mounting experiance is going to be like?
IBBY

Back