Tires- what size looks best?

14mins

Need to put new rubber on the GN this week. What size do you think looks best. Bigger in the back or the same size all around? What size and height. These are going on the factory wheels. Thanks

Dont know tire sizes of hand, I like 275 comp ta drag radials. Not positive if they make that size for a 15" rim...But would you rather have looks or traction?:D

It really depends on what your looking for and what you want to spend. I run Nittos on the back, because regular radials on my car is scary. Even when I had the stock turbo, anything under 40mph and it would just light them up. The nittos are also pretty good in the rain and last a lot longer than the BFG Drag Radials.

I'm running Nitto 275/50/15s on back and BFG radial TA 215/60/15s on front.

Do those 275/50-15 nittos fit on the stock GN wheel without cutting or bending wheel house lips.

Originally posted by snoxer
Do those 275/50-15 nittos fit on the stock GN wheel without cutting or bending wheel house lips.

they should

they fit on my T-Type wheels

I have plenty of room on both sides of the tires, and I don't have airbags and the car has 206k.

I got 235's all around and had the 275's in the rear. IMO it lookes better with the 235's i nthe back.

I've got 255/60/15 Radial T/A's in the back and 235/60/15's up front on stock rims and they looks really good in my opinion. Just bulge a little out from the rim, and fill the wheelwell nicely.
Jon

Mine has 235/60/15's up front and 275/50/15's on the rear (BFG Radial T/A). I love the way it looks. Although the rear tires are close to the frame, they do not rub. These are on stock rims.

I don't run stock rims but..........

I run 295/50s on the rear and 225/60s up front with no rubbing. The 295s fill the fenderwells nicely, but won't fit on stock 7 inch rims. At least you know that if 295s fit, 275s are a snap.

http://pbtr.tripod.com/images/GN_rt_side.jpg

you may have to cut and paste the link as tripod does some screwy stuff and sometimes a link wont work.