You can type here any text you want

To Ebay we shall go..with no reserve!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Let me Try!

Search by item number. Something up with ebay, or somethign. Buick : Grand National (item 160157130387 end time Sep-22-07 15:12:51 PDT

Not sure why the links dont work. Like stated above, please use the item # to search...160157130387

Its the only 86 gunmetal T on there right now.

Thanks. The pictures are very dark and dont really do the car justice. I will try and put some better ones up there before the auction ends.

Man I'd give both of my nuts and possibly more for that car, but that'll be a day when pigs fly. Nice ride. Sure wished I had one like it.

Very nice car and desirable color combo. I don't think I've seen a Concert sound car without the multi EQ radio though before??

Very nice car and desirable color combo. I don't think I've seen a Concert sound car without the multi EQ radio though before??

The 85 Limited I have for sale on here is that way...Concert sound door panels without the multi EQ radio.

Russ :cool:

Thanks for the compliments. I have not received a single question about the car. Bidding has been limited to only 3. Seems like there is no interest at all. Very strange as this is a VERY nice car.

Back