To Ebay we shall go..with no reserve!!

Let me Try!

Search by item number. Something up with ebay, or somethign. Buick : Grand National (item 160157130387 end time Sep-22-07 15:12:51 PDT

Not sure why the links dont work. Like stated above, please use the item # to search...160157130387

Its the only 86 gunmetal T on there right now.

Thanks. The pictures are very dark and dont really do the car justice. I will try and put some better ones up there before the auction ends.

Man I'd give both of my nuts and possibly more for that car, but that'll be a day when pigs fly. Nice ride. Sure wished I had one like it.

Very nice car and desirable color combo. I don't think I've seen a Concert sound car without the multi EQ radio though before??

Very nice car and desirable color combo. I don't think I've seen a Concert sound car without the multi EQ radio though before??

The 85 Limited I have for sale on here is that way...Concert sound door panels without the multi EQ radio.

Russ :cool:

Thanks for the compliments. I have not received a single question about the car. Bidding has been limited to only 3. Seems like there is no interest at all. Very strange as this is a VERY nice car.