To much black

to much black

• Stick with the plan Go all black

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • To much black add some color

Votes: 33 52.4%

• Total voters
Looks nice Coach. Got pics of those valve covers where you machined them/ added the Buick?

You caught that??? After I posted, I realized you couldn't see them. I was going to take a pic, but my car is at Vince Janis's getting a new tranny put in. I have a half azzed pic, before I finished detailing. He it is...

Attachments

• DSC00652.JPG
    DSC00652.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 270
Looks good I like the valve covers I thought about geting a GN fender emblam for my turbo cover.

Ok guys time to order new hoses I was thinking of going with ether black hose and polished fitting or stainless house with back fittings or I could go all black. What do you guys think would look better,

681 the bottom three hoses are very nice.depending on youre engine bay setup i like little contrast myself.bostonturbo & turbo1dr very clean setups.

I just put chrome on mine so I don't have to polish anything aluminum. I used silver paint for the valve covers and intake and then cut out some plastic mirrored chrome strips and put them in the valve cover fins.

With chrome, all you have to do is spray some windex on it and wipe it clean.

DSCF9876.JPG

Hey turbo1dr, I'm curious about the twin breathers you're running. I tried a drivers side cover on the passenger side. When I placed the cover on, it was apparent that the lip nearest the plenum was interfering. I milled it off and it fit, but the holes for the bolts were at the wrong angle and wouldn't start without crossthreading. Is that an aftermarket set you have?

He used a front cover from a front wheel drive delta 88 I think 1985 I have one as well just havent had it powder coated yet to match. I got mine from the you pull for $10 .

Hey turbo1dr, I'm curious about the twin breathers you're running. I tried a drivers side cover on the passenger side. When I placed the cover on, it was apparent that the lip nearest the plenum was interfering. I milled it off and it fit, but the holes for the bolts were at the wrong angle and wouldn't start without crossthreading. Is that an aftermarket set you have?

hello people: I've had that thought of putting a DS cover on the PS to have another breather but never new if it was going to work. Thanks for posting as now I know. I believe the extra breather on the PS cover was done by machining a hole for it. I would'nt bother with a extra breather just keep it as is and just clean the covers and or paint.
IBBY