too much burnout for this GN

That was flippin sweet. Shoulda done 20-30 seconds tops though, then just rolled out of it. Oh well, A M C Baby............. "Aint My Car!" :cool:

I'm all for a good tire spinning, but burnout contests just don't do anything for me. Seen 'em at the Summernationals in Worcester every July. Put enough water on the ground and almost any car can light 'em up. Almost. ;)

I do 'em like Brer, I like to get 'em spinning until they smoke, then carry it out until the car starts to hook up.

Steve

Ebayer Beware! " GN never raced or seen rain!" RIGHTTTT j/k

Thats something you wont pull up on CARFAX.com :p

nordy racer said:
I would had love to seen that car burn to the ground because of his dumb a$$.. :rolleyes:

well said and I totally agree with you, i would off liked to see his azz catch on fire and and jump around like a little girl, that would have been more fun to watch.

For my first burn out contest, I'm going to lodge a two by four in between the seat and the brake pedal and just turn on the cruise control and get out of the car and go get a beer while the car sits there and burns'em off. That oughta steal the show :D

of course, ahemm.... I will have to diconnect brake switch so it doesn't turn off cruise.

DCVING 6 said:
or an 86 with a stock location intercooler. :confused:

im pretty sure it was a hotair, there were no intercooler emblems on the side, it had a hotair front spoiler and the chrome strip on the grill. Although if i got a front mount i think i would get a hotair front spoiler as well, for some reason i like them better