You can type here any text you want

Took some shots of my Dad's whip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttypewhite

Picture119-1.jpg

Picture197-1.jpg

Picture188-1.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Picture190-3.jpg

Picture109-1.jpg

sweet cars i like that viper too lol!! guy here has one of the blue coupes.he never ever drives it though:frown:

If I was to put a set of aftermarket wheels on my GN- It would be Centerline Convo-Pro's! I love those wheels and have wanted a set since they came out.

Great pics!!!

John

Thanks gents. This is my Dad's first love, even over the Viper. I think he's nuts, cause when I drive his Dodge, all of a sudden I feel like I have a 10" pecker:redface:

Thanks gents. This is my Dad's first love, even over the Viper. I think he's nuts, cause when I drive his Dodge, all of a sudden I feel like I have a 10" pecker:redface:

Same here, driving my GN makes mine shrink 3" too!!

I know you posted somewhere but I couldnt find it. What size tires/rims combo are you running on the rear of your T?

Good looking cars man! You know I'm partial to the white one though:p

Mike,

Your dad's Buick is much nicer than mine...LOL
86ish Century, not that anyone asked...

Nice looking car.. I am thinking of picking one up as a DD, so I can build the TTA a little easier.

Back