You can type here any text you want

Topeka Bash 2004

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LSTTYPE

Hey everyone, THe Gordons and I are once again hosting a BarBeQue/ Buick get together in Topeka on August 14th. There will be another cruise night right after the BarBeQue so bring your rides. We will provide the food and beverages. Hope to see you all there!

Directions

6411 NW Redwood, Topeka KS

Simply take I-70 west through most of Topeka until you hit Hwy 75 North exit. Go 5 or 6 miles North and take a right on 62nd street heading east. Dirve 1.9 miles and take a left on Nickel road and imediately take unother left on 63rd st. 63rd is Redwood. Go about 1/2 mile until you see a house with Buicks. Your all invited! Free food, and cruise night in later evening!!! Hope to see u there.

Luke Silkey 785-379-0629
Matt Gordon 785-969-7338

!!!!??

Hey guys. I live here in Topeka as well and I bought a t-type at the begining of the year. So i'm curious about your shindig. I've seen a couple around town and a couple in Lawrence, you get 'em from outta town too? I've got my motor being machined down at s and k right now, so can I still check out the party without her?
Brian

Good to hear there is another TR in Topeka! S and K did all of my machine work also (and did a great job by the way). Youll definately want to come Turbobrain and meet the Wichita gang and see their gorgous cars as well as ours. Hope some KC people come like last year.

I'm excited to to meet everyone. Roughly what time are yall getting started? See ya soon, Brian Rankin.

People start showing up around 1 or so and we eat around 3-4ish. We leave for the cruis night at I think 6:30. Hope to see you all there.

Hey Luke (and Matt)

We plan on being there. I am trying to get Gale to go, now that I have his car running (still needs a few things tweaked). I think the cruise might be a good place to show it for sale.

Larry:cool:

Glad to hear our coming Larry, cant wait to see you and Gale's cars again. been a long time

People seem to start showing up around 1pm. We eat around
3-4pm. Hope you can make it! Probably be a few brand Xrs like a lightning, chevelle, and a blown camino there too. Im bringing my T and my wifes Impalla. Then we go to a big cruise night to show off our Buicks!

Back