You can type here any text you want

Torque Converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Looking for a torque converter that I can give to my trans guy to install at the same time as my rebuild. I would prefer...

9.5"
3200 stall or close to it
Lock-Up

Don't mind a slightly used one if it helps on the price but I don't want anything that's been beat on too hard. Looking to catch a break from the cost of a new one... $700+.

Not sure if you are interested.... well... actually I am not sure I want to yet..... but I have a (3200) 9.5" Vigilante 5-disc "0-pump" converter that my combo I am about to install is going to want a little more stall..... so I am thinking I might either pay to have mine re-stalled.... or sell my used converter...and buy a new one..... These converters are right at 1000 new by the time you get it shipped....

I'd take $650 shipped for mine. It had about 3000 miles on it when I bought it... and I put about 10-15k miles on it behind my stock turbo stock motor'd car..... never upgraded turbos before I jumped time.... then spun a main bearing. Converter worked fine...did have the infamous vigilante rattle in neutral and park... but went away when you put it in gear.

Just thought I would throw that out there....

Back